NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

They basically are Kabuto. Prehistoric and unchanged. Fun fact, blue blood and it's collected for use in hospitals.

bit of video my mom took (hence vertical filming) they're less creepy when they aren't upside down.

Set to move flat next week with the missus. It's the first joint flat we'll be moving in together, as she moved in with me into the place I'm currently in. It's a smaller place but where I currently am is too big for us.

Was horrendous trying to even get people to arrange viewings and the first place we saw that we both really liked was snatched from out underneath us and we didn't know about it until we'd contacted the agency a couple of days later. Thankfully, second time was the charm and despite some mistakes on the agency's part this time around (I'm still waiting on them amending my deposit scheme as they've put the wrong surname down for me, though the deposit holder has it on the system what my surname is so they say it won't cause any issues), we're set to pick up the keys on Wednesday and start the slog of boxes and such up to the new place.

Actually disgusted at the amount of stuff we've both got as we haven't yet finished packing everything away but the living room and top bed room is stacked high with stuff :shakehead Also not enjoying having to go through absolutely everything and change address.

Still, exciting times and with the new place, it puts me right along the street from a charity centre where I've put in to do some voluntary work with adults with psychological disorders so a chance to potentially gain some work points and perhaps a job at the end of it. After months and months of things not quite going the right way, it all looks like it's starting to perk up so taking time away from university has been great. Though that in itself has led me to thinking that I should drop the Ph.D. but that's another story entirely and not set in stone yet. But yeah, as I say, exciting times.

Just read the thread and if I was active back then/read the thread, I'd have totally destroyed every post.

I had the same argument against a super-vegan and she had no answers to come back to except for saying "because it's a living thing".

She seemed like an utter C U Next Tuesday.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

No to offend any religious person here, but it was almost like argueing [how do you write that word?] with a christian fanatic.

When i made a huge mistake somewhere and find myself in a discussion with people who like to discuss like that, i just close the tab, open up a new one and fapp it off.

No to offend any religious person here, but it was almost like argueing [how do you write that word?] with a christian fanatic.

When i made a huge mistake somewhere and find myself in a discussion with people who like to discuss like that, i just close the tab, open up a new one and fapp it off.

Right? She lost the argument, the respect you would have for an adult as well as her point as soon as she shouted in capitals.

I'd laugh if she eats meat now

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

A good read. A shame I wasn't around during the drama so I could ask her about all the raw vegetables she eats. Cooking is unnatural apparently.

Reading back on that, brings a smile to my face. So many names that i don't see post as much, if at all in the last few years. Reminds me of another certain member's tyrade.

Reading back on that, brings a smile to my face. So many names that i don't see post as much, if at all in the last few years. Reminds me of another certain member's tyrade.
spill-all-the-beans.jpg

Im the kind of person that hates drama, but then spends the entire night F5-ing the same thread not to miss a single thing.

Its horrible.

I want to read the best N-E dramas. C'mon legends, we're all nosy bitches, haha

A good read. A shame I wasn't around during the drama so I could ask her about all the raw vegetables she eats. Cooking is unnatural apparently.

Remember, they are only raw vegetables if they are freshly pulled from the ground/plant.

spill-all-the-beans.jpg

Im the kind of person that hates drama, but then spends the entire night F5-ing the same thread not to miss a single thing.

Its horrible.

I want to read the best N-E dramas. C'mon legends, we're all nosy bitches, haha

There was another member, once. They were called Rokhed, and they were certainly a different person. Once, a person whom was nice enough. Then changed and went on a tyrade over their own fantasies and sexuality over time.

I still maintain that Rokhed was a really nice person. We used to chat all the time on MSN (the GOAT) and had lots of laughs. I don't know what happened but Rokhed really changed all of a sudden towards the end. It was sad. There must have been loads going on off-line that we never knew about or found out.

There was another member, once. They were called Rokhed, and they were certainly a different person. Once, a person whom was nice enough. Then changed and went on a tyrade over their own fantasies and sexuality over time.

I think I was here just before they left. Wasn't he having a sex change or something? I might be wrong...

I knew Rokhed for years on a few different forums as well. He was always a bit gruff but generally seemed a nice enough person. When he started his transistion he definitely had other issues that he was maybe projecting onto a lot of us. He started posting photos of himself as well that seemed more like they were just trying to cause arguments or for shock value. By the end unfortunately all he wanted was conflict.

Remember, they are only raw vegetables if they are freshly pulled from the ground/plant.

The only way to eat them of course. Having them go through any sort of manufacturing process just has you working for The Man.

a 7 foot guy with hair everywhere, in a pink dolly dress?

I totally get peoples absolute right to transition and they shouldn't have to "pass" etc to live their lives. But it was just a little bit silly the way he got on. Then he got real pissy with everyone about everything. Obviously looking for the shock factor.

(fyi I liked Rokhed in general)

Rokhed left while it was still C-E didn't he? or did he make it to R-E?

he was definitely on R-E but I think he got banned before or shortly after it turned into N-E.

So I just wrote a really complicated piece of SQL logic and it worked first time.

Feels like I must've done something wrong because that never happens.