NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

To be fair, they probably bought the shoes before the outrage. It's not like anyone is buying them just to burn them. Plus the article also said people are also taking them back for refunds.

Sold my Wii U + the two games I owned (Mario Maker and ZombiU) for 220€.

Feels good to have this piece of shit console out of my life.

YES I SAID IT. :p

Damn that's a pretty good price... considering Mario Kart will be rereleased on Switch maybe I'll do the same. Did you sell it on eBay?

Damn that's a pretty good price... considering Mario Kart will be rereleased on Switch maybe I'll do the same. Did you sell it on eBay?

Yep, it took quite some time for it to be sold, though. But it's almost Christmas so...

I also put in a Pro Controller and a Wii Remote + Nunchuck for free, basically. Could've raised the price a bit but I was feeling generous :D

I think the console itself + 1 game could go for 180€ or a little higher depending on its condition (mine was not great...)

Yep, it took quite some time for it to be sold, though. But it's almost Christmas so...

I also put in a Pro Controller and a Wii Remote + Nunchuck for free, basically. Could've raised the price a bit but I was feeling generous :D

I think the console itself + 1 game could go for 180€ or a little higher depending on its condition (mine was not great...)

180 Euro's for a basic console on it's own. Restricted supply is pushing the price up.

I considered selling my Wii U, but there are physical games I can't necessarily play on the switch, and I don't know how digital games will be dealt with.

I actually really love Splatoon too... so selling it would be silly.

Did some quick maths the other day, looking at my top 5 played games my Wii U works out at about 17p per hour, which for me is good value for money. That and I never sell my consoles or games second hand. Always fun dipping back into games from previous generations.

I think this might be the third time my avatar has come back into season.

I should perhaps change my sig/avatar. Once upon a time I'd have done it far more often.

I think this might be the third time my avatar has come back into season.

I should perhaps change my sig/avatar. Once upon a time I'd have done it far more often.

Tell me about it. The sad thing is, i still own and wear that coat.

On the subject of selling WiiUs: We're boxing our shit up at the moment and our WiiU is now packed away. I honestly don't know if/when we'll ever use it again. The stupid thing is that I've transferred all of my Wii saves and content and stuff over to it. That pretty much guarantees that I'll never sell the system as I've got too much there that I don't want to get rid of. I don't think there's any way to get that back either.

I'm basically trapped in a loveless marriage with the WiiU. Thanks, Obama.

Soooo...that Japanese exam. The one with my incredible brac blackout.

I passed. Quite good actually...83/100 points :laughing: I guessed most of the answers for a couple of exercises so I got very lucky.

: peace:

After ten years I finally have my own house. :D

....Right next door to my parents.

They let you move into the shed have they?

Got a letter from the student loan company saying they owe me a refund of £730.

Which was nice.

I get the keys to my house tomorrow. My unfurnished, uncarpeted house....yeay.

Edited by martinist
Spelling!

After ten years I finally have my own house. :D

....Right next door to my parents.

Cool, and pretty exciting!

Next door to your parents....

"Mom, here's my laundry, do your magic." :D

I'm off work until the thirteenth, go back for a few days and leave forever.

Bless not working.

Went to the gym this morning and afterwards I had launch at a Sushi restaurant with my girlfriend.

Back home, did some studying for the Japanese exam on Monday and now I'm ready to play video games all day (I'll probably still occasionally revise throughout the day, but not much).

Good stuff, indeed :D

I started making a teeny highschool years playlist. Songs i liked when i was, well... a teen in highschool. :D

And i absolutely LOVERS it.

I want to somehow 3d print it into a waifu pillow and legally marry it. Is that a thing yet? Asking for a friend.

Edited by Naar

Got laid off two fridays ago. So this past Wednesday my mom and I (she had some time off) drove the 1100 miles from Michigan to Florida, (Orlando; near Disney World). It was more or less nice. My uncle (moms brother) lives there and I haven't seen him in a few years. Plus I picked up a Dune Buggy with some NASCAR history from him. He ain't got nothing much but he'd give me the shirt off his back if I asked. I'd never ask but it's why I love him (even if it can be frustrating some times.)

Swam in the Atlantic for the first time in about two decades while I was there. It was damn nice. 20C out, which was way too cold for any Florida natives to be in the water. Found two horseshoe crabs too! I think I interrupted the sex though because the little guy was firmly attached to the biggun.

We left for home Sunday morning and got back Monday morning and 2and a half hours of sleep has gotten me to 12 hours later of being home and now drinking. So yay for loopy logic. I'll probably add some pictures of the Buggy and crabs later.

Now off to the bad stuff thread maybe because reasons.

One being innever visit the threads unless I have something to say so I feel really self centered when I do, like I expect others to read and care when I don't invest that time myself to their jubilations and plights. Bleh.

Buggy

WBqNBBK.jpg

XZ7LgHc.jpg

Crabs!

BhuiK4a.jpg

Bonus WWII Flare Gun.

3XNL1ga.jpg

Edited by Nolan

The most they can do is give ya a little poke if you step on one in the sand. They like to bury themselves.

Those crabs kinda look like Kabuto Pokémon to me... and they look very creepy!

I got to admit I started from the bottom and scrolled up and thought you'd shot the crabs for a moment.