N-Europe

You F****** Ginger Geek

flameboy

So yeah some nobs in a car drove past me and shouted that at me as I walked to town earlier today...I'm just mythed by the mentality of the people who go around shouting from their cars I seem it all the time (not always directed at me) you know the type souped up crappy car music booming windows down...

For the record yeah I'm ginger yeah I'm a geek! So it's not even an insult!

Wait, you're ginger? I'm afraid Extra Life is over...

I had some guys in a car yell at me with a megaphone a while ago. It was pretty funny since they were yelling out health and safety advice. They pretty much followed me down the road telling me to look both ways when I was about to cross a side road and other pearls of wisdom. They seemed like nice enough people just having fun. I lolled.

Had some cunt throw an egg at me from their car in Cineworld car park once. The strange thing was, it hit me square in the back of the head but didn't break. It only broke when it hit the floor. I'll take pleasure in knowing that one day they'll do something similar to the wrong person and they'll have to pick their teeth up with a broken arm.

Shouting from a speeding car is like trolling on the internet: No one will punish you for being the infantile jerk you can't be socially.

I say, don't bother. They don't even deserve that.

I had some guys in a car yell at me with a megaphone a while ago. It was pretty funny since they were yelling out health and safety advice. They pretty much followed me down the road telling me to look both ways when I was about to cross a side road and other pearls of wisdom. They seemed like nice enough people just having fun. I lolled.

Was it for one of those "Occult Camera" shows? Those can be so fun when done right.

Wait, you're ginger? I'm afraid Extra Life is over...

Had some cunt throw an egg at me from their car in Cineworld car park once. The strange thing was, it hit me square in the back of the head but didn't break. It only broke when it hit the floor. I'll take pleasure in knowing that one day they'll do something similar to the wrong person and they'll have to pick their teeth up with a broken arm.

well not really! I used to proper red head...when i've got wax in my hair it looks much darker! Wait what?!!!

Was it for one of those "Occult Camera" shows? Those can be so fun when done right.

Not as far as I know. They just seemed a bit drunk to be honest.

Wait what?!!!

I fear my social standing will be tarnished if I'm seen with a ginger. I'm considering changing my plan to "sponsor me to spend 24 hours with a ginger". I think I'll get loads more sponsors that way.

I jest obviously. Although I will be setting up a "safe zone" during Extra Life. Think of it as the "Normal, Non Ginger Embassy"

I was walking around one day and I had someone foreign shout something out to me whilst they were driving past and his mates in the car was laughing their heads off, it didn't affect me though because I still have no clue what they were saying...

Only thing close to this that I have encountered was when I was working outside and someone yelled at me to go to work when they drove past.

I like to think that these people think they are more wittier then usual as they are moving faster then normal.

I just meant that I shouted the word "offence" when the car window was open. There was some reason for it, but I can't really remember.

Fair enough, my youthful experiences include asking people whether they could smell what the rock was cooking . :nono:

I see people who shout out of cars as "immature", because it doesn't take guts to do it to be fair. You can shout out, and be off within moments. I've had people shout at me out of a car window, then the car stalled and they couldn't get it going. So i laughed at them as i walked past