N-Europe

Do you want a shnack?

Fierce_LiNk

On the way home from work, I stopped off at the petrol station to refill (the car, not me) and I bought myself two packets of Jammy Dodgers for a quid.

Steal of the Cen-chewry.

I'm at home, eating the first packet to myself. I'm going to turn into a fatty. :(

jammie-dodgers-11201.jpg

The heart in the middle represents my love for the Dodgers. Mmm. So yummy and jammy and biscuity. Onomnomnomonomnomnom.

I dare any of you to name a biscuit or any other shnack tastier than my dodgers. WHAT SAY YOU?

Bow down before the mighty Jaffa Cake.

jaffa.jpg

I don't eat junk food any more. For a snack I either have fruit or a sandwich with a dead animal in it. Boring, I know, but I'm a man of extremes and in the long term I get a better feeling knowing I'm being healthy than the short term satisfaction of stuffing my face with Jaffa Cakes (I could never have a few, I would have to eat the whole packet. No problem).

This is essential, you have to eat Jaffa Cakes up side down. Any other way is just wrong.

Your biscuits crumble before COUNT VON DIGESTIVE, LORD OF DUNKING.

Dunking should be outlawed. Biscuits are not made to be dunked. They are made to be eaten without coming into contact with any form of liquid, unless that liquid is my mouth saliva.

All these biscuits that you post are old Vauxhall Conference. The jammy dodger is Premier League. With exception to the Cake of Jaffa which is League one.

Dunking should be outlawed. Biscuits are not made to be dunked. They are made to be eaten without coming into contact with any form of liquid, unless that liquid is my mouth saliva.

Custard creams should be an exception. A quick couple of second dunks, you get the nice warm biscuit coating, with the cool creamy innards. pr0.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Bow before the might of the Bourbon Buscuit. My personal favourite buscuit, beats the Custard Creme, Digestive and the Mighty Hob Nob to top spot in my eyes.

You sir, can fuck right off. Nothing beats the Custard Creme. Except maybe the hob nob variant:

t_b062.JPG

..that advert is one of the reason's I bought them the first time :red:

They actually have some sort of weird prawn cocktail vibe for the first couple until you get into them and start to enjoy them for what they really are :heh:

You do have to feel sorry for Lionel, to the point where i do want to share my crisps with him. I mean, no-one shared anything with him during that ad.