NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Do you want a shnack?

On the way home from work, I stopped off at the petrol station to refill (the car, not me) and I bought myself two packets of Jammy Dodgers for a quid.

Steal of the Cen-chewry.

I'm at home, eating the first packet to myself. I'm going to turn into a fatty. :(

jammie-dodgers-11201.jpg

The heart in the middle represents my love for the Dodgers. Mmm. So yummy and jammy and biscuity. Onomnomnomonomnomnom.

I dare any of you to name a biscuit or any other shnack tastier than my dodgers. WHAT SAY YOU?

These are a superior biscuit:

viennesechoc.png

Got two packets today, thanks to buy one get one free.

You are superior to me in almost every way.

However, I scoff at your choice of biscuits. They're not in the same league as my dodgers.

I fart in your general direction.

Bow down before the mighty Jaffa Cake.

jaffa.jpg

I don't eat junk food any more. For a snack I either have fruit or a sandwich with a dead animal in it. Boring, I know, but I'm a man of extremes and in the long term I get a better feeling knowing I'm being healthy than the short term satisfaction of stuffing my face with Jaffa Cakes (I could never have a few, I would have to eat the whole packet. No problem).

This is essential, you have to eat Jaffa Cakes up side down. Any other way is just wrong.

Biscuits with chocolate and caramel. I'm almost literally drooling at the thought. Jaffa Cakes looks somewhat like that, but I'm unsure if this is the cake.

... And I just realized I wrote "cake" when I meant to write "case". I have way too many sweet teeth.

Jaffa Cake's have nothing on this

BE6D5C09-BA15-6684-B149564CE06A73D2.jpg

Bow before the might of the Bourbon Buscuit. My personal favourite buscuit, beats the Custard Creme, Digestive and the Mighty Hob Nob to top spot in my eyes.

I'm with grunchy, they are soooo yum.

I'm not fussy in terms of junk food, except for jaffa cakes. I just don't get the love for them... Ick.

the-digestive.jpg

Your biscuits crumble before COUNT VON DIGESTIVE, LORD OF DUNKING.

I'm not fussy in terms of junk food, except for jaffa cakes. I just don't get the love for them... Ick.

You're not eating them right.

Your biscuits crumble before COUNT VON DIGESTIVE, LORD OF DUNKING.

Dunking should be outlawed. Biscuits are not made to be dunked. They are made to be eaten without coming into contact with any form of liquid, unless that liquid is my mouth saliva.

All these biscuits that you post are old Vauxhall Conference. The jammy dodger is Premier League. With exception to the Cake of Jaffa which is League one.

You're not eating them right.

I don't like the idea of jam/fruity stuffs and chocolate... same for Turkish delight.. Just tastes...wrong.. to me! Sorry! :P

Dunking should be outlawed. Biscuits are not made to be dunked.

Hence, the Rich Tea was invented.

LionelRichTea.jpg

..speaking of Lionel Rich Tea, these have been getting some serious action in recent game nights..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUXe0Grc0jyesW0C4rVZRrSwKuiC1fYTk2a1juCT7qrT0LZ0w&t=1&usg=__4T7Lvxq8p-UvQ0afDmNr-jY9mBA=

One bag just isn't enough..

Dunking should be outlawed. Biscuits are not made to be dunked. They are made to be eaten without coming into contact with any form of liquid, unless that liquid is my mouth saliva.

Custard creams should be an exception. A quick couple of second dunks, you get the nice warm biscuit coating, with the cool creamy innards. pr0.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Bow before the might of the Bourbon Buscuit. My personal favourite buscuit, beats the Custard Creme, Digestive and the Mighty Hob Nob to top spot in my eyes.

You sir, can fuck right off. Nothing beats the Custard Creme. Except maybe the hob nob variant:

t_b062.JPG

You are superior to me in almost every way.

However, I scoff at your choice of biscuits. They're not in the same league as my dodgers.

I fart in your general direction.

The only superiority is that I like better biscuits. Jammy dodgers are too... jammy.

..speaking of Lionel Rich Tea, these have been getting some serious action in recent game nights..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUXe0Grc0jyesW0C4rVZRrSwKuiC1fYTk2a1juCT7qrT0LZ0w&t=1&usg=__4T7Lvxq8p-UvQ0afDmNr-jY9mBA=

One bag just isn't enough..

Oh yes, they are excellent. Especially that particular flavour

..that advert is one of the reason's I bought them the first time :red:

They actually have some sort of weird prawn cocktail vibe for the first couple until you get into them and start to enjoy them for what they really are :heh:

For some strange reason I suddenly feel hungry.

You're not the only one ...

WHY DO WE HAVE ALL THESE FOOD THREADS WHEN I HAVE NO SNACKS IN THE HOUSE?! T^T

..that advert is one of the reason's I bought them the first time :red:

They actually have some sort of weird prawn cocktail vibe for the first couple until you get into them and start to enjoy them for what they really are :heh:

You do have to feel sorry for Lionel, to the point where i do want to share my crisps with him. I mean, no-one shared anything with him during that ad.