N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

I need to buy a sound system. My ears are so underappreciated.

My recommendation is some decent headphones. Your ears (and neighbors) will thank you.

All my music listening is done through headphones now. It's so much better being able to drown everything else out without having to resort to cranking the fuck out of the volume.

My recommendation is some decent headphones. Your ears (and neighbors) will thank you.

All my music listening is done through headphones now. It's so much better being able to drown everything else out without having to resort to cranking the fuck out of the volume.

Or you could just live in a quiet area? My music tends to be the loudest because nobody really plays music round here!

Anyway..heh. :p

Finally got round to get myself a copy (DVD that is, had the VHS for years).

77085837.jpg

Been trying to get hold of it on any online shop but it's never in stock (apparently it's quite rare now). So I resorted to ebay in the end, cost me just over a tenner. But I've got most of the other movies for peanuts, so I'm not too fussed.

I'm aware I need to grow up.

Been trying to get hold of it on any online shop but it's never in stock (apparently it's quite rare now). So I resorted to ebay in the end, cost me just over a tenner. But I've got most of the other movies for peanuts, so I'm not too fussed.

I'm aware I need to grow up.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00004WIB2/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&qid=1300358250&sr=8-1&condition=used

Depends how much you wanted to spend on it i guess.

But no, no need to grow up! :)

In some ways it'd be great, if they weren't the type of band they are. Like, if that was Solange Knowles' album cover, I'd be so stunned.

Yeah but considering their previous ones are so stunning for what they are. And the CD itself is more stunn', just brown, with the front two figures dancing, and with the actual album title on it.

This seems like their most "Let's just sit in a chair and think about how depressing life is" though. So no call for over-design.

Yeah.

And replace it with "Super Stud".

Coolness is the epitome(accents?) of cool.

Au contraire. Any man who's not afraid to show off his new Hello Kitty headphones is pretty fucking cool in my book.

Which one of you is Butters?

2265714284_2665e6fed0.jpg