N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Went out shopping to get some of Tesco's value range food (money is tight) and ended up with -

10993677-3114343851531923.jpg

Link amiibo for £3.75 (brand new) in store.

Still don't have a Wii U or NFC reader but never mind.

“After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but is often true”.

Went out shopping to get some of Tesco's value range food (money is tight) and ended up with -

10993677-3114343851531923.jpg

Link amiibo for £3.75 (brand new) in store.

Still don't have a Wii U or NFC reader but never mind.

“After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but is often true”.

Were they all reduced?

Were they all reduced?

Sorry, I only saw one (Link) left on the shelves, the others were normal price.

However I looked online and it seems very occasionally different Tesco stores might do some cheap deal. Just wish they would tell more people about this.

Like - http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nintendo-amiibo-reduced-clear-from-2-50-tesco-stafford-2481132 (posted back in August 16)

51DQUWKcleL.jpg

Was £4 in the nearby CeX so thought why not. Been ages since I watched it but still funny and gross at the same time, I can only imagine the amount of complaints from parents if this was shown on TV nowadays.

steep-ps4-box-buy-page.png

header.jpg?t=1447356660

And this on Android. Playing World of Goo recently reminded me of this and as I never played it, I saw it was a couple of quid on the Play store so picked it up.