Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

luigi-year-coin.png

Finally snagged one for a reasonable price on eBay... Been slowly building a little late Year of Luigi collection up in the last few months.

Not exactly excited to embark on a costly quest for the 25th anniversary coin next. Probably gonna be the one I skip.

Edited by Guy

luigi-year-coin.png

Finally snagged one for a reasonable price on eBay... Been slowly building a little late Year of Luigi collection up in the last few months.

Not exactly excited to embark on a costly quest for the 25th anniversary coin next. Probably gonna be the one I skip.

How much it cost yo' ass?

God damned IKEA. Went to a different IKEA as the one we went to yesterday didn't have either of the TV units we liked in stock. Ended up buying:

The TV unit

Glass display cabinet

Rug

Sandwich bag clips

Stupid IKEA, preying on my lack of self control.

The best thing I ever bought in Ikea was sock drawer organisers. Put them inside the footstool in my living room to keep all my games controllers, cables, batteries etc organised. If I sell all my furniture and move out, that's my "the things you own end up owning you" that I'll miss the most :p

God damned IKEA. Went to a different IKEA as the one we went to yesterday didn't have either of the TV units we liked in stock. Ended up buying:

The TV unit

Glass display cabinet

Rug

Sandwich bag clips

Stupid IKEA, preying on my lack of self control.

Is that the same (£40) one that @Cube and I use?

And also curious, how much were the sandwich bag clips?

How much it cost yo' ass?

Like, £27 shipped. Looking at some of the prices it goes for, it was actually a bit of a steal. Although the price has been dropping a bit recently.

Expecting it to arrive and be some fake-ass circle filled with chocolate.

Edited by Guy

Is that the same (£40) one that @Cube and I use?

And also curious, how much were the sandwich bag clips?

Yeah, I'm fairly sure its the same one. I remember really liking it when one of you posted it before, so I looked for the same one.

I think they were about £1.50.