Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Finally got my Retron 5

IMG_20140811_095818.jpg

From what I've read about it it sounds pretty cool. Are you going to plug a SNES controller into it?

The HD upscaling also sounds cool, let me know what you think about that. Just a shame it doesn't support emulators, heh...

From what I've read about it it sounds pretty cool. Are you going to plug a SNES controller into it?

The HD upscaling also sounds cool, let me know what you think about that. Just a shame it doesn't support emulators, heh...

Yeah im planning on using the actual controllers, especially now that ive tried the wireless pad that comes with it and agree with most reviews that it sucks lol.

It seems great so far, games looking nice quality along with the sound. Just waiting to try out a load of games I bought last week on ebay now. I have more for my Mega Drive than my SNES so I had to fix that a bit and im taking a risk on a GBA game from ebay so I can test that. We'll see if it ends up being one of the many clone carts on there or not.

Been adding to my retro collection this week. Still a couple more to be delivered.

IMG_20140813_121506.jpg

Thanks again to Nando for the copies of Zelda and Metroid!

How much did you pay for MMX? It usually goes for a quite a large amount. I've seen the second game ( just the cart ) go for around £150 before!

Just a repost of what I bought in the Car Boot/bargains thread but still...

jr4phf.jpg

I finally have a copy of Grandia II which only cost me £2 so I'm pretty happy with that. :D

Also @Happenstance there's a whole lot of 'Win' in that one photo, always nice to see someone building up their retro collection. : peace: