Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Yeah, tablets are quite tricky to get used to. Once you've been using them for a while though, you'll wonder how you ever coped without one.

At work, new people hate them at first, but we have to tell them that they really are worth sticking with.

At first I was like I just wasted £75 but after a few hours and finding a couple of programs that work really well for drawing (sketchpad pro and gimp2) I'm really liking but I'm still getting used to it. Might take a good chunk of hours before I'm 100% ok with it.

I do kinda wish I went for the none touch version as I've just turned it off because I have to rest my hand on the tablet.

PlayStation_3_250GB_Slim_Sony_PS3.jpg

Umm...

I've been toying with the idea of getting one for a while, mostly for the blu-ray and general entertainment hub stuff for the new place, and the 320GB pre-owned is currently £140 on the Choices website (does the physical store still exist)? Was considering getting a pre-owned one from CEX with trade ins but last I looked the cheapest was £160 and that was an old one with less space. May just go in there tomorrow and trade in stuff for games/films.

Slight chance I may wake up in the morning and cancel it because I always have terrible buyer's remorse :heh: But it's pay day, I seldom treat myself and I did get £250* extra in my payslip this month.

(*minus tax)

*awaiting GIF from @Daft*

PlayStation_3_250GB_Slim_Sony_PS3.jpg

Umm...

I've been toying with the idea of getting one for a while, mostly for the blu-ray and general entertainment hub stuff for the new place, and the 320GB pre-owned is currently £140 on the Choices website (does the physical store still exist)?

Oh no the commander has fallen :o:o:shakehead

You do know you can get standalone BluRay players pretty cheap enough now these days?

Though I guess at 140 that is a tempting price... though when it says "pre-owned" you'd want to make sure it's not been battered around :heh:

81etUVBRvJL._AA1500_.jpg

Because Manga UK cancelled the UK Blu Ray release. Gutted.

91rj6i7C6BL._AA1500_.jpg

Something to pass the time till the previous 2 blu rays I posted arrive.

EDIT: I just notice the big red 18 logo on the cover. Is it going to be THAT uncensored? I mean it's not a hentai or anything. Kinda weird. Then again from what i saw when it was airing it was pretty close.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

EDIT: I just notice the big red 18 logo on the cover. Is it going to be THAT uncensored? I mean it's not a hentai or anything. Kinda weird. Then again from what i saw when it was airing it was pretty close.

I assume that you missed it and thought "Striptease Fighting? That's perfectly acceptable for children"