Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Holy shit soag posted.

Yea I had a problem with my 360 so I thought I come and ask the nerds in here on the other consoles board rather than join a 360 forum :P.

I do like to pop in now and again.

Mars bar gone now I am sad :(

Canon 5D Mk2

5DII1p.jpg

£1521

Canon 50mm F1.4 Lens

Canon_EF_50mm_f14_USM.jpg

£299.99

I R excite. Just so you have some perspective on the price, some things about the camera:

21mp

Full frame sensor

Probably the most commonly used Canon camera amongst professionals.

The episode of House "Help Me" was filmed entirely on the 5D Mk2. So were parts of the next season.

Part of the scene (the in car view) in Iron Man 2 where the Formula 1 car/Indy car flips over was filmed on it.

The 5D is the best camera we have at work and we only have 1 of them (5Ds, not cameras in general, obviously).

Basically it's amazing and I'm moist with anticipation. I got to sample the one we have at work to shoot a wedding.

Edited by Goafer

I scrolled down and saw that 5D Mk2 and thought someone was having a laugh! :heh: I expect the creative gallery to explode after this, Goafer!

Oh it will, providing I don't jizz myself into oblivion when the camera arrives.

Edited by Goafer

Yeah, tablets are quite tricky to get used to. Once you've been using them for a while though, you'll wonder how you ever coped without one.

At work, new people hate them at first, but we have to tell them that they really are worth sticking with.

Yeah, tablets are quite tricky to get used to. Once you've been using them for a while though, you'll wonder how you ever coped without one.

At work, new people hate them at first, but we have to tell them that they really are worth sticking with.

True, it takes much less time to work on my shizzle in Photoshop. Instead of having to continuously tap the mouse, since dragging with it was too slow to drag and prone to error. Now a sexy drag is all it takes.