Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

I love buying books at christmas for my parents because I am sure to read it at some point or another :p

I don't know why I never read Eldest, I think it came out when I was really busy at university or something so never found the time. Need to go track down a cheap offer/ used one.

Not so much loads of problems, more like one expensive problem. The rear brakes needed new pads and the cylinders were gone. It was only one area of the car, but a pain to do. The main cost was the 3 hours it took them to fix it.

I knew the brakes on the Scirocco were bad. I've expected them to fail every time I take it for an MOT. I guess this year was the year!

It did pass on emissions though, which is a miracle since I tuned the engine myself when I fitted the new carb.

ahh shit man that sucks. perhaps you've found a new calling? I'm lucky if I can remember how to check the windscreen wash or fill the thing with petrol :santa:

For Secret Santa at work. Luckily, I drew out the guy who has helped me out with the handbag photoshoot I did a while back, so I've spent a bit over the £5 limit, since I was going to get him something anyway.

Camera lens mug:

411KNEY1xoL.jpg

Also got another Gorillatorch, this time for my Dad.