Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Technically I didn't buy it, my Mom did but I had to go in the store to get it. £20 brand-new, I'm so happy. I'm also getting Skyrim so busy times gaming-wise.

That post is so wrong. Not only putting a game like that in a main position but then also going "oh and Skyrim".

Sorry Dazz, your post contains quite a few fundamental flaws. Namely, you highlighted a Harry Potter game instead of Skyrim. I would have forgiven you, if it was the other way around.

Anyway, been busy this week with purchases myself. Christmas shopping and finishing my last self-purchase(s) this side of Christmas

80593482.jpg

£50 new (Sky wanted £130 without installation)

gift_cards_1.png

Part presents for people (£20 ones from Amazon, HMV and Marks)

unbranded-clic-christmas-cards-pack-of-10-.jpg

Cards for people (various costs)

19766_large.jpg

£15

the-it-crowd-series-1-to-4-dvd-box-set-1297170001.png

£20

Still have various presents to purchase for everyone, with only 24 days to go.

Already fell in love with ME2 last week when I completed it, figured I'd go back and play the first one while I wait for no.3

Aye, if you've not played it before then i would suggest playing 2 again after completing 1 and import your Shepard save over to 2, makes things a little different in terms of attitudes and who shows up.

Cant do that, ive got 2 for the PS3. Thats why I hadnt completed 1 before and im planning on sticking with the PS3 for Mass Effect 3.

Oh, didn't know that. In which case, have fun with the original.

Not sure what ME2 is like without an imported character decisions imported through, probably have impartial characters. Does the PS3 have a download to allow choice decisions to be made from ME to ME2?, i know the 360 has this download dlc.

Oh, didn't know that. In which case, have fun with the original.

Not sure what ME2 is like without an imported character decisions imported through, probably have impartial characters. Does the PS3 have a download to allow choice decisions to be made from ME to ME2?, i know the 360 has this download dlc.

Yeah the PS3 version comes with the interactive comic that allows you to make some of the more important choices from the first game and all the DLC apart from Arrival.

That post is so wrong. Not only putting a game like that in a main position but then also going "oh and Skyrim".

Ah but you see, this thread is "What Have You Bought?" and I haven't bought Skyrim. Trust me, you'll know when I've bought it! :p:bouncy:

513DhuKIToL._AA300_.jpg

You'll very much enjoy that game! I've only played a little bit of it but I love it. I'm saving the game for when I have no games left to complete and then I can totally keep my attention solely on that game.

lots of work needing done?

Not so much loads of problems, more like one expensive problem. The rear brakes needed new pads and the cylinders were gone. It was only one area of the car, but a pain to do. The main cost was the 3 hours it took them to fix it.

I knew the brakes on the Scirocco were bad. I've expected them to fail every time I take it for an MOT. I guess this year was the year!

It did pass on emissions though, which is a miracle since I tuned the engine myself when I fitted the new carb.

I bought

Mario Kart 7 - for my dad for Christmas

Huge tub of Haribo and Yoshi 9 inch soft toy - a little chrimbo gift for the future step sister

Saints Row: The Third - For me for now and when I've finished it I'll trade it in towards my copy of Mario Kart 7

Married with Children: Complete boxset - For me, havent watched this in years but I loved it so I'm ready for a mammoth watching session

edit ------

Just bought this

kgrhqvime5jqnrlboczq0z1.jpg

Edited by bryanee

CorpseParty.jpg

ChronoCross.jpg

I love that Sony lets you buy games through your computer (or the PS3, I guess, but I'm having online issues) and transfer them to your PSP. So convenient for losers like me who don't have a wireless router.

I also love that it's so easy to get around the region-locking. Note to Nintendo: you suck.