NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Went out shopping to get some of Tesco's value range food (money is tight) and ended up with -

10993677-3114343851531923.jpg

Link amiibo for £3.75 (brand new) in store.

Still don't have a Wii U or NFC reader but never mind.

“After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but is often true”.

Went out shopping to get some of Tesco's value range food (money is tight) and ended up with -

10993677-3114343851531923.jpg

Link amiibo for £3.75 (brand new) in store.

Still don't have a Wii U or NFC reader but never mind.

“After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but is often true”.

Were they all reduced?

I just nipped into my old place of employment and saw juat the Link on offer. Wasn't in great condition but got it anyway despite having one. Sure I could get a fiver for it sometime.

Bought in AllTheAnime's 12 days of Christmas sale.

SAMURAIFLAMENCO-BOX1-BD_3D-open_1024x1024_1865e507-947b-402a-b6b4-1ac6571f81a5_1024x1024.png

....Don't know when I'll ever get around to watching all this anime I buy!

61tXfBD-7vL._AC_.jpg

Really need to buy a Vita to play those spin-off games but this will do for now.

EDIT:

71Lm5LFl1hL._SX522_.jpgtumblr_inline_nzxej2CvKw1s9yh6t_500.jpghyperdimension_neptunia_re_birth_2_sisters_generation_raw.jpg

Edited by martinist

61tXfBD-7vL._AC_.jpg

Really need to buy a Vita to play those spin-off games but this will do for now.

EDIT:

71Lm5LFl1hL._SX522_.jpgtumblr_inline_nzxej2CvKw1s9yh6t_500.jpghyperdimension_neptunia_re_birth_2_sisters_generation_raw.jpg

Nice, I hope a new Nep convert will be born.

51GAeVatLAL.jpg

Raspberry Pi 3 Model B and:

81ggiTljGJL._SL1500_.jpg

61QUihx7wiL._SL1200_.jpg

Christmas present from me to me. :D Already have a bluetooth mouse+keyboard and will use my DS4 as a controller for Retropie. : peace:

51DQUWKcleL.jpg

Was £4 in the nearby CeX so thought why not. Been ages since I watched it but still funny and gross at the same time, I can only imagine the amount of complaints from parents if this was shown on TV nowadays.

steep-ps4-box-buy-page.png

header.jpg?t=1447356660

And this on Android. Playing World of Goo recently reminded me of this and as I never played it, I saw it was a couple of quid on the Play store so picked it up.

Steam winter sale has started so I bought some games:

header.jpgheader.jpg

header.jpgheader.jpg

header.jpgheader.jpg

header.jpgheader.jpg

Edited by Happenstance

61abK7C1YnL._SL1171_.jpg x2

My PC no longer sounds like it's about to take flight, it's amazing the difference between these and my old fans.

With payday yesterday, I looked on PSN and saw this in the 12 days of Christmas sale:

3094163-ffxv1.jpg

Couldn't refuse at £32.99

Also pre-ordered this whilst I was there:

yooka-laylee-logo.jpg

Totally willing to pay full retail price for this, the Toybox was an awsome taste of nostalgia.

And the obligatory Steam sale purchases (Part 1):

header.jpg?t=1479741925

header.jpg?t=1482527694

header.jpg?t=1482353780

header.jpg?t=1478036781

Steam sale purchases (2/2):

header.jpg?t=1478543633

header.jpg?t=1476759040

Got a load of Steam gifts this year so apart from buying games for a Facebook contest and gifts for online friends, probably not bought as much as I might have done for myself.

Bought on the PS Store sale

91-Hapg4lNL._SL1500_.jpg

250px-Batman_(Telltale_Games)_logo.png

Can't complain, just over £30 for both.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-iGDzabup09zAR2zHcQ7jjXr2xoyJPgOoF_OuxPvHC2KShTQfMKqAELBg3rHpXHuV9qYdk_0&usqp=CAE

Also on the PS Store sale. I love that I can buy this via my phone over breakfast, have it download to my PS4 in Japan and then play it on my Vita at my parents house. Awesome.