NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Madonna-MDNA-deluxe.jpg

Brilliance.

Katy-Perry-Teenage-Dream-The-Complete-Confection-e1329266260649.jpg

Never owned Teenage Dream so thought it'd be a good idea to buy now. Plus the holographic album artwork is sooo good!

tot_cd.jpg

Well technically I paid for it the other day but only arrived today. Their last ablum was /is amazing so I was both looking forward to and massively apprenshive about this one in case it just didn't live up to my expectations. I'd heard two tracks before its release and didn't really like either of them much - it just so happens every other track on the album is so much better them those two. Came to €24.18 which seems a bit steep for a CD but I don't care - I prefer a physical disc to digital downloads.

And since I was in the mood, I decided to get round to buying the song "The Poet and the Muse" by the Old Gods of Asgard, which is the same band just under a different name, and taken from the game Alan Wake. I feel I've listened to it enough times on YT that I should throw some money at the band for it.

I alsop picked up some new earphones - JVC marshmellow ones.31q9308Ox-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Not expensive in the slightest and so much better than the horrendous Apple ones that came with my iPod. I had a pair for a while but broke them on my chair at uni last week.

Edited by Captain Falcon

Pre-ordered:

Maximo-Park-The-National-Health-Exclusive-Deluxe-Bundle-Signed-Deluxe-CD-Vinyl-LP-T-Shirt-Album-Artwork-Print.jpg

I had no idea that they had a new album coming out, I suppose it has been a few years since Quicken the Heart... I've loved Maximon Park for a good while now, have all their previous albums so this will be a definite purchase for me too. :D

I had no idea about it until they tweeted about it today.

Haha that's awesome! :D

Btw the deluxe version that I assume you're ordering does that come signed? Because if not I've just checked on Play.com and they have a 2CD version which apparently will come signed. :)

I recall you mentioning that your copy of Quicken the Heart was a signed one when you originally purchased it?

Yes, it was a signed one.

And I've gone all out and ordered the version with the deluxe (signed) CD, vinyl, T-Shirt and print.

DSIN05.jpg

I think like Pokemon, it's worth owning both, plus I'm more a MarkxNelly fan than a MarkxSilvia fan.

SGN3221.jpg

Never tried it before, questioning why it took so long to do so. Sooooooooo good! Should have bought more than the one bottle. Think I'll grab a 6 pack of them at Uni tomorrow and enjoy the sunshine rather than do any work :D

20347161_500x500_1.jpg

Despite not caring about cars at all and knowing how dumb these movies are, I still tend to really enjoy them (Apart from 2) so figured I may as well get the set as it was in Play.com's 1 day sale today

This is interesting, those BluRays and DVD I ordered on Amazon.co.uk last Monday and dispatched on Tuesday surprisingly arrived today.

Usually when I order online it takes at least 5 working days from dispatch to get to me. Looked at the packaging and spotted the "if undelivered" address is in Dublin now. Guess Amazon recently (or a while ago maybe, been awhile since I ordered from them) opened a dispatch warehouse in Dublin.

Well guess this seals the deal on Play.com losing my bussiness now especially after the 3 weeks it took for my last order from them to get to me.

This would also mean for the first time ever I would now have a possibility to get a game before release day if I ordered online as it would be posted from Dublin and not the UK :D

:yay:

tumblr_m1o5a7ssGZ1qlom5lo1_500.jpg

2 tickets to see them in May.

LGBT_Shirt.jpg

Been meaning to buy for quite a while.

Just under £40 spent on fun. stuff before 9am.

A t-shirt with this awesome design.

alice-in-zombieland.gif

dltagdrmdltafeat.jpgsouth%20park%20soundtrack-thumb.jpg

To stop me skipping to each point in the movie to hear the song.

£3.97!! @tescoentertainment *must be a pricing overlook surely!*

26648866_300x300_1.jpg

---

And in preparation for the sequel, I've just added this to my ever growing and still sealed PS3 backcatalogue... £10 @tescoentertainment

5822260_300x300_1.jpg

Roll on the end of Uni!!! :D

Edited by Retro_Link

Madonna: The Complete Collection £25

20120303-news-madonna-preorder-time-complete-studio-albums-02.jpg

Nicki Minaj: Pink Friday

220px-Pink_Friday_album_cover.jpg

Taylor Swift: Speak Now

220px-Taylor_Swift_-_Speak_Now_cover.png

Albums were 2 for a tenner and never owned these but love them both. Particularly Taylor's album.

My sister is on o2 and she gets Priority offer things? And if you spend over £30 in HMV you got a £10 voucher! So I got a voucher too!

Also was due my phone upgrade. 12 month contracts are amazing!! Ha. Think I'm the only person on one!

Soooo

iPhone-4S-Boxing.jpg

Good day!

Oh and

frappuccino1.jpg

Coz shopping / spending money is thirsty work :)

March purchases. I should really post them as and when they were made.

81KoQEhJOiL._AA1500_.jpg

91Y%2Bfs1XODL._AA1500_.jpg

Raided GAME in the sale, picked this title up

80de012912a01df98b041210.L.jpg

Treated myself as well, bought these lovely items

81n4hHknnML._AA1500_.jpg

41e68TK6xAL.jpg

Both together (w/t 2x 16gb SD cards + cases for around £220)

Also

91r71va9i2L._AA1500_.jpg

81S53tQs7jL._AA1500_.jpg

A18RpAYtWML._AA1500_.jpg

I bought some stuff indeed.