NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Just about to watch the last episode of Season 5, so I've just ordered this on Amazon.

TheOffice_S6_DVD.jpg

sinead-oconnor-2.jpg

£9

And some 'aviator' shape sunglasses from Primark. £2

I chose full mirrored lens instead of just dark cause I love how impenetrable I feel in them. I rewatched The September Issue the other day and I just feel like I want that Anna Wintour air at the moment - for people to never know your exact thoughts, seeing only themselves in your eyes. Impervious.

And some 'aviator' shape sunglasses from Primark. £2

I chose full mirrored lens instead of just dark cause I love how impenetrable I feel in them. I rewatched The September Issue the other day and I just feel like I want that Anna Wintour air at the moment - for people to never know your exact thoughts, seeing only themselves in your eyes. Impervious.

A wise choice. If you buy aviators you have to go full mirrored. It's a simple fact. If you get the dark ones you risk the chance of disappearing at night.

Sagrada-Familia-in-Barcelona-Spain_Great-design_2921.jpg

4f578f228083ao.jpg

4f578f21d3ba0o.jpg

5 days in Barcelona at a 4 star hotel for £189. Looks lovely, can't wait to go. :)

if these books prove entertaining I'll get the latter pair.

Not gonna bother with the third one? I doubt the last two will make sense if you don't.

LA Noire (360) - Pre-Owned

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBi9F-a46C4MytGCrp-O0xh1NI9-2ZR7rvP33t3-d4wShyvDUA

£1.69 (£8.98 - £5 voucher for fucking up my ME3 order and then -£2.29 reward points).

Hopefully they wont go completely bust before they can dispatch it to me. They were out of stock of it new and I thought for the price I can't say no.

So you bought one with the TV series cover and one without? How do you live with yourself? :blank:

It was all they had! :( I don't know if the later books have Bean covers.

book+kindle.png

Stumbled upon the blog and noticed they had a book. Birthday present for the IT guy at work who used to do freelance work (and some of what I saw on the blog still seems relevant to his job at work).

51pmRIm4oeL.jpg

81bk82Nj-QL._AA1500_.jpg

Watching Game of Thrones has me itching to play Skyrim, which shall be purchased after I finished Dragon Age 2.

pa.193284.1.jpg

It's the US version by the way, bought off e-bay for about £50, though I have paid for a UK copy from Gamestop as well.

2z3nhhj.jpg

An excellent day of purchasing I'm sure you'll agree.

(I found the first copy of Some Nights in HMV and bought it in excitement then remembered I had a Fopp voucher so checked there and got the other. Will return the first)

18449381_500x500_1.jpg

99p

I wanted to use up the £5 voucher I got from buying Mass Effect 3 from Play.com. It only counted for things in the video game category. This was £5.99. Made sense.

Dancing On Ice Live tickets for the mother. She will love it. Well, she better as they weren't cheap!

dancing-on-ice-2012-tickets.jpg&sa=X&ei=5ghnT9r-J6X80QXn54i9CA&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNF-N7s0YAm_GcTxmEwS_dsP5P_xzQ

18449381_500x500_1.jpg

99p

I wanted to use up the £5 voucher I got from buying Mass Effect 3 from Play.com. It only counted for things in the video game category. This was £5.99. Made sense.

I have that...those games have not aged well. With the exception of Space Channel, because that was always just plain crazy. Crazy Taxi in particular just feels awful these days.

That said, it's well worth £5.99 and Sonic Adventure is worth it for nostalgia purposes. It was a lot easier than I remember mind, save for the infuriating camera :heh:

the right decision of going about £200 into my overdraft... lol =P

compulsive shopping ftw

You made the right decision.

But it doesn't have a slot for a memory card...