NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

htc-radar-1.jpg

Since I lost my old phone, I had to get a replacement and this fitted the bill rather nicely. It was a little on the pricey side but I decided I needed a decent phone after having a shit one for a few days...goddam. I got it from Cex, so I have a request: can anyone recommend me a good insurance policy that will cover this even though it's technically 2nd hand?

Try Protect your Bubble, offers a good service for a good price.

Checked them, their excess charges are completely whack. £75 if you lose your phone...T-mobile are actually looking alright, gonna ring them up tomorrow and clarify some of the terms just to make sure.

s2+galaxy1.jpg

Nice upgrade for £26 a month, it's lovely, I was originally going to get it in black but miscommunication with my mum meant it's white, which I'm now very taken with!

Madonna-Give-Me-All-Your-Luvin.jpg

CD SINGLE

Who knew they still existed?

It was on the counter in HMV, and being an obsessed fan, I of course had to have it.

I'm stunned if there's one for Girl Gone Wild too. Just a joke hark back to 5 years ago, when singles were still around (if irrelevant).

White Galaxy S2 = Beautiful.

stock-photo-two-cinema-tickets-47375467.jpg

hunger-games-poster_404x598.jpg

Apropos, I just got the Hunger Games book trilogy:

The-Hunger-Games-Trilogy-Box-Set.jpg

I also just bought a bunch of Blu-rays and the next couple of seasons of How I Met Your Mother.

Checked them, their excess charges are completely whack. £75 if you lose your phone...T-mobile are actually looking alright, gonna ring them up tomorrow and clarify some of the terms just to make sure.

Of course, because you could just say you lost it and get a new phone.

My advice is keep your phone in your pocket, and if you really need insurance just insure it for damage.

Rez - I've only seen it once, so I'm not sure on it yet! But it's here tomorrow morning - wheeeee!

I've never had insurance with my phone, it's terrible really, but if it comes to it, I buy another cheapy plastic thing or drag my old one out.

Hair products and a severely reduced Tesco calzone.

Tonight I will eat cheaply while looking incredible.

I caved in and treated myself to a nice suit today. I don't actually own a proper suit, and I recently got a nice sum of money back from tax, so since I was in town today I thought I'd take a look. There was a very nice and helpful salesman who undoubtedly used his salesman mind tricks on me, but I'm really thrilled with my purchase. The trousers will be done being tailored Tuesday, so I'll probably post some pics of it then.

$(KGrHqN,!iEE8I)b!hHWBPOioV1sgQ~~60_3.JPG

The classic covers, dont like the new ones. Figured I'd read the books before seeing the movie/s.

TDVE-BR-3D_RETAIL.jpg

tumblr_lq6eatwBF11qj44buo1_500.jpg

ridge_racer_unbounded_360.jpg

0c91731dbd39af27e1c96cb1f0d7e68abe31e0a4.620.350.4.4.1195.675.jpg

acd22f27ec60c428ccb6207cd2d085c778310104.620.jpg

Going to see The Hunger Games (like everyone else apparently is) at Tyneside Cinema later this evening. Although the film does look good I'm more interested for the actual cinema. Not that fussed on the whole 'going to the movies' experience generally speaking, but apparently this place really is top notch. I suppose all the experience of homogenous Odeon venues has rather dulled my appreciation of 'Going To The Pictures' so hopefully this place will remedy that :)

Am I the only person who doesn't give a hoot about THG?

Well, I'm not particularly bothered about it. It could have been any film really, I just wanted an excuse to go this cinema. :heh:

I'll probably see it eventually but ive gotta admit I dont care enough to go to the cinema to see it

Not a purchase, but my birthday present:

IMG_20120324_133405.jpg

IMG_20120324_133507.jpg

Gozer took on the form of Professor Layton in the second picture.

DSIN06.jpg

I didn't even know they were coming over and here they are released yesterday.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Am I the only person who doesn't give a hoot about THG?

Word. It's taken me this long to hop on the Game of Thrones bandwagon. I'm not jumping off anytime soon for these "young adult" books.