NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

qRDat.jpg

Big fan of the tv show so don't know what took me so

One of the best games you'll ever play: Guaranteed! : peace:

Booked myself a few days in Paris!
Nice!!! Long weekend away? With a sly visit to DisneyLand?

Just ordered this, it'll be arriving a few weeks before Christmas :)

498-185-X54s.jpg

494-028-X54s.jpg

717-143-X54s.jpg

493-323-X54s.jpg

694867_20.jpg

691959_06_685613.jpg

493-323-X54s5.jpg

Got the painter / decorator in next week, and new flooring in the week after that.

Cant wait for my cats to fuck it all up.

Nice!!! Long weekend away? With a sly visit to DisneyLand?

Kind of (Tuesday-Thursday). No visit to Disney Land. As much as I'd want to, going during half term would be bad enough, but going alone is weird. Trust me, I went to the Tokyo one alone :p

Kind of (Tuesday-Thursday). No visit to Disney Land. As much as I'd want to, going during half term would be bad enough, but going alone is weird. Trust me, I went to the Tokyo one alone :p

I went to the one in Hong Kong alone, for two days! It was great!

But yeah, from my experience, Disneyland Paris is always full of couples, so you'd be out of place :P

1367993056755658022.jpg

Eddie%20Murphy%20-%20Delirious%20DVD%20Cover.jpg

51uFukiaQxL._SY300_.jpg

51xy2q0EecL.jpg

And for the girlfriend:

786936834345_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

And a black coconut and a pink hibiscus candle and some bath bombs. Happy with only having to pay £1.25 for both the Billy Connolly and Eddie Murphy stand-ups together, and finally managed to track down a physical copy of Perception to show the girlfriend so :yay: Must not spend any more money for the rest of the month on DVDs!

Just ordered this:

P_setting_fff_1_90_end_500.png

Because my current laptop is now 5 years old and all the bits are falling off.

Because my old bedside lighting (Gorillatorch) just wasn't working and Pixar are awesome:

210-6245_PI_TPS2310825?wid=493&ht=538

Also, because we have one at work and I'm a massive girl:

value-white-wax-burner7447338.jpg

as well as a couple of wax things for it and some tea lights.

Screen-Shot-2014-07-29-at-11.47.52-PM-560x388.png

Pre-oredered for £22.50 from Tesco.

One of the best game covers I've seen in a while, actually.

Screen-Shot-2014-07-29-at-11.47.52-PM-560x388.png

Pre-oredered for £22.50 from Tesco.

One of the best game covers I've seen in a while, actually.

I'm tempted to order that, mainly because I collect Disney pin badges! :p Never actually played Kingdom Hearts though apart from the 3DS demo, I'm guessing I should probably look for a deal for the first one before looking at this.

I've been wanting one for years so finally got an iPad, a black iPad 4!

iPad4-HandsOn2-01-580-100.JPG

Also, gotta support one of the few (only?) motion control party games left! Decided to download from the eshop as it will bag me another Nintendo Network premium discount meaning I'll get Donkey Kong Country 2 for 50p but damn, I forgot how lame my internet was. Started about 4 hours ago and am 20% done, doesn't help that the game is like 11gb

just-dance-2015-box-art.jpg

I'm tempted to order that, mainly because I collect Disney pin badges! :p Never actually played Kingdom Hearts though apart from the 3DS demo, I'm guessing I should probably look for a deal for the first one before looking at this.

I heartily recommend both this and the previous 1.5 remix if you ever get chance (the first can be got for around a tenner). I'm not really a fan of the handheld spin offs as it seemed like they were dragging the side stories out too much, but the first two games are amazing. If you like Disney and video games they are basically must haves. A fast paced, fluid battle system combined with Disney worlds, and some of the best music in games there is. Can't recommend them enough.

header.jpg?t=1411395524

Double dipped for the PC uncensored version. It runs much smoother than the PS3 version.

Digital? Was it going cheap? Been looking to pick it up!

Digital? Was it going cheap? Been looking to pick it up!

http://www.gamingdragons.com/en/game/buy-south-park-the-stick-of-truth-uncut-pc-download.html

£16.55, however I'm taking a bit of a risk buying from them. They buy physical copies and send the codes from them. Should probably wait to see how things go for me before purchase.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

I was going to wait until next month to get this a bit cheaper but I didnt know how long the two pack special edition is supposed to stay on sale for and Ive still got a week or two before all my November preorders start coming in and taking up my gaming time.

856880839a8084173a347e42f9fed9cc0d61dd85a202.jpg

Is Bayonetta/2 double pack in the likes of GAME and HMV?

It's in the GAME in Nottingham, £50 I think.

I'm sure it's still something like £38 on ShopTo if it's still in stock... a lot cheaper.

sony_ps4_dualshock_controller_blue.jpg

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. Got on some FIFA15 multiplayer last night and it was so gooood.