NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Very nice! I'm wanting to get a top box for the back of mine. Is it your first Vespa?

yeah, fairly cheap aswell for what it is :D

I Spent my Nectar points on Amazon. I Had £42.50 to spend so got the following...

thor-dvd_08,11.jpg

fastfive_0.jpg

on-stranger-tides-poster.jpg

the-kings-speech-dvd.jpg

resizedTheFighter_DVD_3D-375x600.jpg

My girlfriend is in London Saturday & Sunday at a wedding festival (I Have NO IDEA what a wedding festival is??) So I shall get my films on (if they arrive from Amazon in time, which they should....I hope)

Edited by Murr

I Spent my Nectar points on Amazon. I Had £42.50 to spend so got the following...

thor-dvd_08,11.jpg

fast-and-furious-5-dvd-cover.jpg

l_1298650_06d7af4c.jpg

the-kings-speech-dvd.jpg

resizedTheFighter_DVD_3D-375x600.jpg

My girlfriend is in London Saturday & Sunday at a wedding festival (I Have NO IDEA what a wedding festival is??) So I shall get my films on (if they arrive from Amazon in time, which they should....I hope)

Are you engaged because if you not you will be when she returns :heh:

IcoHD_Packart.jpg

Ordered 4PM yesterday, got it today. Felt like I needed a new, long, single-player game while I'm waiting for decent internet.

Edit: And by "new" I mean that I never owned a PS2 so I don't really know much about either of these games.

Edited by Cube

£1700-odd pays off my MA for the year and a years subscription to the student gym. I feel oddly faint...

GBP-USD-analysis-a-pile-of-dollars..jpg

$100 in cash and $200 on a pre-paid card (I already have $100 in cash from my last visit), £200.

Two weeks in Ohio with my lovely girlfriend is gonna be awesome, especially now I can, like, y'know, buy things.

10-P1-flat_2.jpg.1280x1000_q85.jpg

Been wanting this for ages now.

Thought I'd finally take the plunge.

That is an awesome watch @Wesley

just bought for £2.40

black-swan-3d-dvd-packshot.jpg

I'm playing catchup on films that were out at the beginning of the year.

Photoon2011-10-07at17132.jpg

Got 'mself piers'd. For the first time.

Loved the feeling. I feel great. I love how it took like a minute between entering the shop and it being done. Come on quick. The woman was a joke too, like telling me her abridged life story (to, I assume, keep my mind of the ordeal, not that there was one. She may have been playing it safe and someone had just fainted after having a piercing (non-ear) as we arrived).

4s in white.

Pre-order. :yay:

Snap :heh: pre-ordered mine the moment the shop opened at 8.45am. When I first got on I was obviously one of the first, because the site was moving really fast. By the time I was checking out, it was crawling. And I had to call my bank because they didn't let the transaction go through :p

Snap :heh: pre-ordered mine the moment the shop opened at 8.45am. When I first got on I was obviously one of the first, because the site was moving really fast. By the time I was checking out, it was crawling. And I had to call my bank because they didn't let the transaction go through :p

:bowdown:

Yeah I was late for work coz of it ha.

I normally leave the house at 8 to start at 8:30 but was still sat there at 8:25 refreshing! In the end I just had to go.

So on the way to work I was using my phone to refresh the site and once it began to load I exited Safari and went straight to the store app.

2 minutes later it was ordered. Was really easy. It took my order (though brought up the post it note page a few times as it was trying to progress through the checkout etc) and then when I got into work, I signed in and checked and it had worked!

Got the confirmation email shortly after.

Account already debited too!

Cannot wait until Friday - hope they arrive on launch day. It's strange as it looks exactly the same as the phone I have now, but I am really looking forward to the huge leap of iOS 5 as well as the camera and Siri funcitions!

:yay:

Cannot wait until Friday - hope they arrive on launch day.

Yeah same! I'm getting mine delivered to work, so if it doesn't come on or before the 14th, I'll have to wait til the following Monday :woops:

10475252-1314717177-11302.jpg

First Christmas Present *for myself* ordered!

Feels all Christmassy now! Especially with it being a Zelda game, which = Christmas! :D

Nudie_jean_jacket-thumb-430x336-86002.jpg

Not that one ^ but a denim jacket from H&M - £23. Got a random free £5 voucher too, loved life.

Fruitless eye test - £12.50

Surgical_Spirit1208356813_367.jpg

£4.00

And spent like 20 minutes in Topman thinking/considering things before leaving with nothing. I don't understand catering to XXS but not to M. Like...get out of my life skinny bitches. Open a Children's Topman or something. / it may have just been that garment.