NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

ipod-touch-white.jpg

Upgraded from a 32GB to a 64GB, now in white, with a glorious retina display and cameras and all sorts. Oooooh. £110 with 2 years cover as well - bargain.

z4.png

£7.50 from Asda. Wohoooo. :D

I wasn't sure I'd ever get this. But, after hearing from many N-Europeans, I decided I may as well.

16420-just_for_you.jpg

That particular bunch because I wanna feel purdy!

Actually for my mother's birthday tomorrow as I won't be able to be there. £30 in total including delivery in the morning, not bad (I think...)! But she loves flowers, the colour pink and lilies so it should all be good.

Various purchases:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkAbeJZCQcRswTuYdwXR9AYMA4rVoZzbWEjlTK3KRVv8cgt8IUBvVODSL-

51fk922RTfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Freaking dumb awesome game, look actual actors:

mad-dog-mccree-gunslinger-pack-20090619054015641-000.jpg

To play over xmas with girlfriend:

_-Lego-Indiana-Jones-The-Original-Adventures-PS3-_.jpg

Various purchases:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkAbeJZCQcRswTuYdwXR9AYMA4rVoZzbWEjlTK3KRVv8cgt8IUBvVODSL-

Ha, who are they trying to kid with this cover? :heh: Looks like they're trying to pretend it's anything but the campest movie ever.

Ha, who are they trying to kid with this cover? :heh: Looks like they're trying to pretend it's anything but the campest movie ever.

i know lol. I had to double check it was the right film lol. Specifically wanted the special edition though and this fairly misleading cover was the only version I could find.

Xmen-First-Class-DVD.jpg

converse--all-star--kids--navy.jpg

and Ceremonials by Florence + The Machine. But for some reason the internet slows down whenever I try to find a website that has the album cover. Can't even get it for my iTunes. Hm. Shake It Out could be one of my songs of the year.

+1 for the purchase of Flo's new album.

Also managed to get me a parking ticket today - not quite a purchase, but yeah. Grr.

:red:

Recent Purchases:

pic239961_md.jpg

Costume-quest-cover.jpg

on Steam Currently 3.69

BioShock2_box.png

Edited by arnold

big_02.png

big_03.png

I approve of this purchase. Looks absolutely gorgeous. Dad's planning on getting it soon too so I'm looking forward to this one.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR19JY_3P1pzXSIDO3Q7KCBGaXYZiJty1No1-vo1Is10xLwormcQPdcnu-P

Basically paid nothing for this...I got credit to my account on shopto for a copy of goldeneye wii that never arrived...plus had a random £5 in my paypal account from something for ebay. On offer for £18.85 at shopto for others.

I got my monthly money in today and so of course I spent a third of it on two items.

I have no clothes. No clothes worth looking at. And it's not like "Oh they aren't stylish!!", it's like..."They don't fit and I can't go outside like this. I need to grow up style-wise and stop buying shit."

Plain dark blue shirt from FCUK - £55

Jeans from FCUK - £85

54BI6.jpg

It's fine though cause I got a student discount and I basically only spent half that as my dad owes me £65.

Plain dark blue shirt from FCUK - £55

Jeans from FCUK - £85

54BI6.jpg

It's fine though cause I got a student discount and I basically only spent half that as my dad owes me £65.

FCUK me that's some pricey jeans! And they have a hole in them!

Of course they do, how else would he get in them? Sorry, I thought we were swapping bad jokes.

I'm having a reactionary moment re:owning shit clothes. It's like...sometimes I have to spend money on clothes that'll last and have a good fit. None of my trousers actually fit me. Either too big or just...strange fit.

I need someone to burn the majority of my clothes, but magically replace them with nice, wearable-outside things.

I never buy myself enough proper stuff. I own one belt, and have had it since 2008. It's bright yellow, but now all faded and dirty. I can't ever have it on display/tuck shirts in, as combined with my too-big trousers, it just looks weird.

So I'm embracing nice clothes finally.

Moon%20Mask%205.jpg

A new front bike light for the princely sum of £29.99. I got my old one out of storage and it had destroyed itself with brown liquid. This one is USB rechargeable!

In the shop the guy was showing me different ones, and when he shone this one in my eyes I couldn't see anything afterwards. "I'll have that one please."

I never understand things that are USB rechargeable. So I have to have my PC on to charge it? Why can't I just plug it in as normal?

Those lights do look rad though. Can they be charged the normal way?

I have a plug that has a USB thing so I can wall charge, but basically all I use my bike for is to get to work, and back, where I use a computer all day - I'll most likely be recharging with corporate electricity.