N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

• 2 weeks later...

Keychron-K3-Max-wireless-mechanical-keyb

Needed a new keyboard as I never really ended up getting on with the full mechanical one I bought previously and was noticing a lot of miss hits when playing Diablo IV this weekend. Heard good things about Keychron and wanted a low profile keyboard so went with their Keychron K3 Max.

5 hours ago, Happenstance said:

Needed a new keyboard as I never really ended up getting on with the full mechanical one I bought previously and was noticing a lot of miss hits when playing Diablo IV this weekend. Heard good things about Keychron and wanted a low profile keyboard so went with their Keychron K3 Max.

I have the K5 Pro and it’s a great keyboard. Wouldn’t mind a K3 for work.

• Like 1

Dipping my toes into board/card games. Did a bit of research over the weekend to see what was good and could be played solo. Decided on Marvel Champions but there are definitely a few others like Final Girl or Warp's Edge that I may pick up if I'm enjoying Marvel.

mc01en_box_right.png

On 10/8/2024 at 4:02 PM, Happenstance said:

On 10/8/2024 at 9:16 PM, Ike said:

I have the K5 Pro and it’s a great keyboard. Wouldn’t mind a K3 for work.

I love these keyboards. I've had the K7 for a few years and hate using anything else now.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Will said:

I love these keyboards. I've had the K7 for a few years and hate using anything else now.

My K3 Max arrived yesterday and I love it. My original mechanical was really nice but I kept telling myself that I'm sure it'll just take time to get used to it and the mistakes will stop both in typing and gaming but they never did. With my K3 I'm seeing no issues straight off the bat. Guess I just prefer low profile.

Polar-Vantage-V3.jpeg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=d3a

My previous watch has been playing up for a while including the battery getting worse. When I was ill a few weeks ago I let it die off overnight rather than charge it and it never turned back on. 

Was going to go for another brand because I've also used Polar's chest straps and they're good at first but once you need to replace the battery they barely last a month, but I got in touch with customer services to see if there was something I wasn't doing and they offered me 50% off another so ended up with the newer model.