N-Europe

Pokemon Live Action Movie

ReZourceman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And your new sig/avatar is cool so be happy with that instead :p

Aaaaaaanyway. Are we still talking about this fake piece of shit?

Why thank you. :) I made it myself.

Anyway I got the purple going now as per ReZ's recommendation. Is this annoying anyone, people seem to be easily annoyed.

Anyway, where did you get this trailer?

well... wow,

what an interesting trailer, Squirtle looked kinda... lame. As did Haunter.

yeah i'm all for a live action pokemon film, but i'd expect / hope it to be a little more a-list.

i mean would Nintendo let another of their game franchises go in the same direction filmwise as Mario (hey i didnt hate it, but alot of people did)

A new HD trailer has been released. Unfortunately I don't have enough posts yet to post the link but if you search for "Pokemon: Apokelypse" you should be able to find it. This fan movie looks like it could be even more awesome than the Mega Man movie!

A new HD trailer has been released. Unfortunately I don't have enough posts yet to post the link but if you search for "Pokemon: Apokelypse" you should be able to find it. This fan movie looks like it could be even more awesome than the Mega Man movie!

Yeah here:

hilarious and should be made into a fully featured film if you ask me!

We stopped Dazz using that horrible font and Sexual Chocolate from changing his name. We clearly know what's best!

Actually, I was just fed up with having to click on the font/colour before typing my posts but I'll let you have it if you like. :p

Also, I kind of liked Diageo centred alignment too.

Anyways, back to the topic of conversation; I strangely liked the trailer but I didn't like what Pikachu looked like.