Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Minecraft!

Nintenchris

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh I have to get onto this new server! I've had no time at all with being awaythis weekend and now the Internet isn't working on my computer. I'll neon later hopefully but just like last time I hate starting after everyone else has started. Is there even any space for me to build? So annoying that i can't even dl the update!

Mcoy has been informed you can login again, hope that helps.

Hmm, it did for a sec...and then the problem came back, inventory crash etc. Went for some single player instead...

Tried logging on just now, but the server says I'm not on the whitelist...seems that the multiplayer just doesn't want to work for me. Don't know if it's Win7 or what...

Built a little house near danny. Win!

Also: had a wander round the town, it's looking good, but what happened to pooling resources? Someone has 26 diamond! Seeing as you can drop items and pick them back up with full 'health' I figured we could share those around (shotgun!) but I didn't want to just take it so I left it for now.

Lol. The simple fact is that since the update there seems to be a lot more diamonds around to find. The whole point of the game is to mine for thigns yourself and considering how many I lost when we kept having the server crashes I dont particularly want to give up the ones I do have, I did spend quite a bit of time doing the work to find those.

Lol. The simple fact is that since the update there seems to be a lot more diamonds around to find. The whole point of the game is to mine for thigns yourself and considering how many I lost when we kept having the server crashes I dont particularly want to give up the ones I do have, I did spend quite a bit of time doing the work to find those.

Exactly, thats the whole point of the game... I saw how much work you put into that bloody mine... its insane! I'm tempted to make my own but i dunno where to start haha

I have 4 diamond and that took me the majority of a day to get... so no-one gettin, ya hear?! I pure squealed like a buck eejit when I found it.. :D

Finally finished my latest project, quite proud of this one

sphere.jpg

Nice. I really should get back to completing mine. You went for a much more time conservative approach with the stone there and unfortunately, I stupidly picked glass for my sphere.

Coal seems to be a bit hard to come by in my world which is annoying. Literally need hundreds of pieces to get the 1000+ pieces of glass I need to complete it.

The whole joining the NE sounds like a brilliant idea and my friend is happy to join in with us, is there any chance you could do as you mentioned a few pages ago? :)

Mcoy adds everyone to the whitelist who PM's him. Send Mcoy a PM with your friends name and he'll add him.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!