NEurope
Nintenchris

Minecraft!

Is it weird I am utterly afraid of playing this and getting addicted to it?

Not weird. Feel the fear Hodge, feeeel eeeet.

Then go buy the game.

Not weird. Feel the fear Hodge, feeeel eeeet.

Then go buy the game.

I... just... want to try it out and not get addicted. Is it possible? Can a weak man such as myself accomplish this?

Or better still, watch this Minecraft Youtube series:

You might end up addicted to the series though. At least it's finite. :heh:

I can see a Comedy Rainbow NEINCRAFT gag forming in my head. Oh God, he's going to read this isn't he. He's going to do it now. It's going to be real, more than an idea like this ever should be.

I will check Minecraft out when I run out of other things to do, which will probably be in about half an hour knowing my hectic schedule of nothing.

I guess, but I wanted to have somewhere that didn't have a giant city in the middle :bowdown:

You could always build in a far far away land. Mcoy could set you up a warp point If you want.

Mcoy really needs to build something tonight, Mcoy dosen't even have any tools.

Its a shame things seem to have been so messed up with the strip mine. Either because of the server problems yesterday or people not dropping off the materials weve barely got one chest filled for each item. When me, Fish and ReZ were doing one on the old server we didnt get nearly as far down but managed to fill 3 or 4 double chests with stone and that was the whole point of the mine.

Its a shame things seem to have been so messed up with the strip mine. Either because of the server problems yesterday or people not dropping off the materials weve barely got one chest filled for each item. When me, Fish and ReZ were doing one on the old server we didnt get nearly as far down but managed to fill 3 or 4 double chests with stone and that was the whole point of the mine.

I had an inventory nigh on full of stone, but then the server crashed and I lost the lot. :hmm:

Earlier on yesterday I put shed loads of stuff in the chests, at one point I was close to needing to make more. Once the crashes had stopped I was mining it for my own personal project though. To be fair we will probably have the chests filled back up by the end of the day.

Cool!

Yesterday I found that gold and shit. Then the server crashed and I lost it all. Well I logged on this morning and its all back!

(???)

Cool!

Yesterday I found that gold and shit. Then the server crashed and I lost it all. Well I logged on this morning and its all back!

(???)

Ive done a bit more work on the strip mine and ive labelled the chests now so that poor ReZ doesnt get confused :p

can't...stop...playing....minecraft!!!

damn you Raining!!! daaaamn yoooou!!!!

Ive done a bit more work on the strip mine and ive labelled the chests now so that poor ReZ doesnt get confused :p

I like the way that neither time did it occur to him to check what was in the chests before lobbing stuff in... :indeed:

That didn't take long! We need a new' date=' bigger one then![/quote']

I concur! With black jack, and hookers!

McCoy, would you mind erasing all my save data from the server? I.e. <playername>.dat. The game now crashes whenever I open the inventory / workbench, so looked for a solution in the MC forums, topic link below:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1013&t=34311

Mcoy cannot do this on his end but he's raised a ticket with multiplay support who usually answer this within a few hours. Mcoy recommends staying disconnected and He'll let you know when you've got the all clear.

Mcoy is wondering how frequent these crashes are as well? How often do they happen and what's the gap between crashes? Mcoy checked the logs and It appears when the CPU loads over 100% it will automatically restart the server, Mcoy is not sure what is causing this. Mcoy would recommend everyone having their view distance set to normal and if Problems continue Mcoy will raise another support ticket.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Mcoy cannot do this on his end but he's raised a ticket with multiplay support who usually answer this within a few hours. Mcoy recommends staying disconnected and He'll let you know when you've got the all clear.

Ok, thanks. By disconnected, I take you mean just away from the N-E server, right?

Mcoy is wondering how frequent these crashes are as well? How often do they happen and what's the gap between crashes? Mcoy checked the logs and It appears when the CPU loads over 100% it will automatically restart the server, Mcoy is not sure what is causing this. Mcoy would recommend everyone having their view distance set to normal and if Problems continue Mcoy will raise another support ticket.

Very frequent...I use Short with Fast, but still been getting a lot of disconnects. Session span something like 1-10 minutes, sometimes even shorter. I think I did manage one longer session as well, though...Anyway, it has now come to the game crashing every time I try to open the inventory or use the workbench...well, I tried playing regardless, but after a few minutes, destroyed blocks started reappearing → dc.

Classic multiplayer works fine, Alpha single as well...

Ok, thanks. By disconnected, I take you mean just away from the N-E server, right?

Very frequent...I use Short with Fast, but still been getting a lot of disconnects. Session span something like 1-10 minutes, sometimes even shorter. I think I did manage one longer session as well, though...Anyway, it has now come to the game crashing every time I try to open the inventory or use the workbench...well, I tried playing regardless, but after a few minutes, destroyed blocks started reappearing → dc.

Classic multiplayer works fine, Alpha single as well...

Mcoy has been informed you can login again, hope that helps.

Mcoy how do I get on the whitelist?

PM Mcoy your minecraft name.

Ive been on a lot today and I dont think ive been logged off once so I think whatever the problem was its been sorted.