NEurope
Nintenchris

Minecraft!

map1obliqueday.th.jpg

The map was 80mb big. Mcoy thinks you'll need to load this in paint or something to get a proper look at the city.

map1obliqueday.th.jpg

The map was 80mb big. Mcoy thinks you'll need to load this in paint or something to get a proper look at the city.

Holy crap, no wonder my circumnavigation attempt failed!

I can't get the full picture to download damnit. Looks good what I can see though!

I can't get the full picture to download damnit. Looks good what I can see though!

Right click, save image as?

I just get whatever size of image is on the page though. Don't seem to be able to get anywhere near the full size one.

Had a good time on the server last night, few of us went exploring in our boats then later spent some time teaching ReZ the basics.

We also thought it would be a good idea to all try and meet on there at the same time after the update comes to check it out. I think Mcoy mentioned as well that we may not have to reset the current map to get the update.

Had a good time on the server last night, few of us went exploring in our boats then later spent some time teaching ReZ the basics.

Getting buried alive is one of the "basics" ?

:p

It is when you are around me. Im pretty sure Cox was still in the box I made for him by the time I left last night!

Who's mattcridd2? Is it a member here?

Not that I know of. Why, what was he doing? He could be the guilty party in the volcano debacle... Unless he's just someone mcoy knows

He logged on, I said hi and asked him if he was from N-E. He didn't reply after a minute, so I teleported to him to see what he was doing, and he was just stood at the N-E welcome sign, and he then logged off.

Mcoy has banned him as there's no one here claiming to be said player.

Mcoy would also like to ask for the people of Neurope to form up a party when the time comes. Mcoy has taken an interest in the resources located in It's depths and wants everyone to pool their resources and effort together to construct a portal and a fort in the unknown land.

If you want a big fort, shotgun being lead designer!

I say we build a biggggggggg fuck off Star Fort:

EU_Fort_lvl5_1235141051_623.jpg

:santa:

About half an hour of my last hour playing this has been completely wasted. For some reason, while constructing my monster of a sphere, it didn't dawn on me to follow the horizontal lines around the sphere to help tapper the corner areas to make it look spherical. Rather, I stupidly started expanding the base area in line with what is already there so it would look like it was make of large rectangled sections. So I wasted hundreds of pieces of glass due to my own stupidity :nono: And unless there is a way to reclaim them that I don't know about, I'll now need to go and locate a ridiculous amount of sand to make up for the mistake (I've already flattened multiple beaches already working on this damned thing).

le sigh... Oh well, at least I realised before I wasted anymore glass and I've now set about rectifying it. Going to take an absolute age to get the remaining 7 corners done so that the sphere is complete. Must remember to upload a picture later on.

I can't seem to cut down trees....haw cumz?

You are holding down the left mouse button when you are at the tree to continually hit the trunk blocks to break them, right? That's all you need to do to bring down a tree, block by block. And all you need is your fist.

minecraftsphere1.png

All that dirt is there to help me get about. The number of times I feel off just getting a basic wheel going round was ridiculous. 'Tis 55 blocks in diameter, and has a volume of 696,909 blocks if my calculator is correct (which seems way too big).

Edited by Ganepark32

There's been griefing? Fuck, I hope my weird mine/base/bridge is still intact..

Sorry that I haven't been on recently guys! Uni is far too busy right now..

Booo! I'm not on whitelist. :(

kkk.gif

Please hax you add me. Thanks. My name is "ReZourceman"

Here is my problem. This was filmed on a single player save but it was doing the same thing on multiplayer.

:(

All I can suggest ReZ is deleting the game and downloading it again.

Do we know yet if the server will need to be reset after the update or not? I dont really want to start building anything new until we know. Have to admit though, id quite like to start again in a new world. Everything in our current one looks awesome but it is spread out quite a bit. Starting around the Volcano didnt end up being the best place for a city like we wanted.

Ah someone on YT replied, hold don't tap. Its funny how of the four or so beginners tutorials didn't mention that.

Select multiplayer then enter the address:

85.236.100.199:28265

Ah someone on YT replied, hold don't tap. Its funny how of the four or so beginners tutorials didn't mention that.

I asked you if you were holding or tapping about seven times, but you ignored me so I assumed you saw it as a stupid question and new it already.

There's been griefing? Fuck, I hope my weird mine/base/bridge is still intact..

Sorry that I haven't been on recently guys! Uni is far too busy right now..

It's still there, but the bridge is running right out over my island, spoiling the view! I've also had to cut off on of the bits connecting the pillar to the shore (the base itself is still intact) to provide another exit from the harbour (yes, we have a harbour).