NEurope
Nintenchris

Minecraft!

I'm on the server now, looks like the reset went ahead. Had a quick explore but so far haven't seen a place for the city.

aw but my pathetic house was awesome :(

Yeah we need to build a bad ass plaza and rebuild Dysons star, and we should have a glass statue of like....something cool. Like a Wii controller or something.

What time is everybody free for some epic city founding today?

We've actually found the city area already, don't worry though it's the best we saw around.

Yeah I can't get back on, I'm going to take this opportunity to leave the house! See you on there later no doubt.

Cant believe most of us lost all our tools as well.

We did learn a lesson though, never mine with ReZ as he just gets bored and digs anywhere :p

Cant believe most of us lost all our tools as well.

We did learn a lesson though, never mine with ReZ as he just gets bored and digs anywhere :p

Hey! I did hours of mining yesterday. I was looking for diamonds! We can't all trip over them anywhere we look. :p

Hey! I did hours of mining yesterday. I was looking for diamonds! We can't all trip over them anywhere we look. :p

i can't bloody find any diamond!! I've gotten down so deep that I'm now hitting bedrock.. Any tips guys?

I have no idea what you're saying.

i can't bloody find any diamond!! I've gotten down so deep that I'm now hitting bedrock.. Any tips guys?

Same here. I've dug holes in about three places and hit impenetrable forces. Also excavated a small room in the bottom of the mine underneath my WIPenis.

Usually you find them near lava. When you hit bedrock id go up a bit then start mining across until you find something.

Usually you find them near lava. When you hit bedrock id go up a bit then start mining across until you find something.

ahh thanks happenstance :) Thats what I'm doing at the mo but its awfully time consuming haha

I want to play Minecraft. This is annoying. Why did you people make me buy this game?

Go play single player then :p

I want to play Minecraft. This is annoying. Why did you people make me buy this game?

yeah damn you all!!!!

Especially you Rez ;)

I'm going to be so upset if I've lost them again. From a full compliment of diamond tools to having to use bloody stone and wood. I'm not happy at all.

If they are gone then thats the last of my diamond with them. When it next comes back i'll leave the tools for a while and go exploring for other biomes.