NEurope
Nintenchris

Minecraft!

So someone explain to me how this 'Nether' world works and how you get there. I know you get portals but someone mentioned something about making them so any info on that would be nice.

Started a new world earlier today to see the new biomes and it was nice. Lots of ice in that world but unfortunately, you can't collect it as it seems to act like glass from what I've experienced.

I have noticed a considerable step up in the number of zombies, skeletons and creeper in my first world though. To the point where while having set up a temp. hideout while looking for coal, a bunch of zombies and skeletons managed to locate me and were standing moaning and groaning on the other side of the dirt wall I made to protect myself. Definitely not safe to go outside at night now.

Oh and while this happened a few days ago I thought I should ask: since when have skeletons been able to ride spiders? I got chased by one doing just that while collecting sand earlier in the week. I know you can do it yourself with a saddle but I never heard anything about skeletons being able to do it.

Sigh, keeps throwing me out...also lost some stuff like you guys. Classic multiplayer works fine, though...

Would be a great game, if only the mp was more stable!

Mcoy does not know If problems are lying with the provider or a buggy patch.

Mcoy is kind of restricted in his play time at the moment so apologies about any inconvinencies caused.

Well if people are experiencing items going missing after dying, then it's a bug according to what I've read elsewhere.

Well if people are experiencing items going missing after dying, then it's a bug according to what I've read elsewhere.

It's not after dying, it's after the multiplayer server crashing

Well there is also the issue I pointed out. So.... don't die or apparently you'll also lose all of your stuff. It's a bug anyway so it'll get fixed at some point in the near future.

Well there is also the issue I pointed out. So.... don't die or apparently you'll also lose all of your stuff. It's a bug anyway so it'll get fixed at some point in the near future.

that's always been a part of the gameplay

I seem to have suffered a few loses, but I dont really have much of any value at the moment, :D

Thanks for getting us the server mcoy. would you like a donation towards it? Send me a pm if you do, i'm happy to help out :D

that's always been a part of the gameplay

I think previously you used to drop your stuff, but since the update it just vanishes. I haven't confirmed this though.

I think previously you used to drop your stuff, but since the update it just vanishes. I haven't confirmed this though.

Sometimes it would and other times it wouldn't, it was very annoying.

Spent ages, found lava finally, found everything and then some cave with green boxes killed me..wtf are those?!

No creepers are green with faces, these were actual green boxes, you hit one and it multiplied into three..

Sometimes it would and other times it wouldn't, it was very annoying.

Spent ages, found lava finally, found everything and then some cave with green boxes killed me..wtf are those?!

Slimes perhaps. They're only found deep down and that's the only thing I can think of. Never seen one myself yet but it would seem the most plausible idea.

Oh I see! I've only met the one and it damn near killed me!

The area I found is great full of iron/coal and obsidian but it's so dangerous that I've died several times down there.

Still disconnecting like no tomorrow, with the occasional crash...

Tried turning down your draw distance (in the options)?

Does anybody know how McCoy setup a paid server? My friend and I would like our own but we can only find info on free ones I believe..

Tried turning down your draw distance (in the options)?

Yeah, it's Short with Fast...

Does anybody know how McCoy setup a paid server? My friend and I would like our own but we can only find info on free ones I believe..

You can order them here

Not sure if that's were Mcoy got his server from.

Just get your friend to come and play on the N-Europe one!

I guess, but I wanted to have somewhere that didn't have a giant city in the middle :bowdown:

Is it weird I am utterly afraid of playing this and getting addicted to it?