NEurope
Nintenchris

Minecraft!

Build a giant gamecube?

We don't have purple or orange blocks ('cause it's on, obviously). :(

Can always be a black gamecube.

Anyway I assume we'll have to find a new area to clear out for the group project. You and Dohnut seem set on doing the Starfort with or without us.

Build a giant gamecube?

a SNES would be cooler- and it's a more interesting shape.

Anyone seen Mcoy? I sent a PM but I've not heard back about the mp server.

Anyway I assume we'll have to find a new area to clear out for the group project. You and Dohnut seem set on doing the Starfort with or without us.

Once we find a reliable way of making and using TNT cannons, we shall rule over all! Muahahaha!

In other news, I have my own account - if you're reading this, McCoy (and not your PM's), please add FishUK.

Well ive had some more stuff taken from one of my chests, this time its a load of glass. Its really starting to get annoying now, there isnt a point in doing this server if we cant trust everyone. I thought it would have all been fine with this forum.

Also whoever keeps putting torches inside my sphere just stop, I didnt put any in there for a reason!

There were a couple of crashes last night where I lost stuff, don't know if it would effect the chests though.

On the torch thing I've had the same, I'd much rather people left me to it to be honest.

I had some glass taken as well, it is a little annoying.

Also: I now have 5 diamond picks due to some absurd glitch where the 4th item of my inventory is copied when I log in. So if anyone needs a diamond pick help yourself to the one in the chest in my house. But please don't steal anything else. Faaaanks.

Well ive had some more stuff taken from one of my chests, this time its a load of glass. Its really starting to get annoying now, there isnt a point in doing this server if we cant trust everyone. I thought it would have all been fine with this forum.

Also whoever keeps putting torches inside my sphere just stop, I didnt put any in there for a reason!

That might have been me, I put a couple down to be able to look around - I'm pretty sure I scrubbed them all, though. :wtf:

An Obsidian gamecube with lava for the light would be pimpin. Tru fax.

I can't say I've had any issues..yet, I do have this weird thing where sometimes if I scrub out a rock it'll sometimes go back in without me doing anything, I keep getting stuck because of it.

It's very odd for people to be taking things, specially as it seems to be targeted people time and time again. Have you made enemies guys? :P

More importantly, I'm still not on the whitelist.

Mcoy did update the list under the name of 'DrOatker' Mcoy will try and restart the server to get this working. Mcoy was also thinking about giving Happenstance the ability to spawn items and have some control as he seems quite active and may be able to help people out. Mcoy is checking to see If this would be ok with everyone?

Mcoy dosen't really care what you guys do so long as you don't grief eachother and ruin other peoples time or effort. Mcoy would prefer to not see epic items spawned all over the place, just use the ability to spawn annoying to get/stolen/missing goods.

Mcoy will need to make the next payment in the next few days.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Luckily my house was only half destroyed.

Unluckily the half that was destroyed contained a three chests, whose contents included diamond, diamond tools, gold, gold stone, moss stone etc.

Skyway Highway is half vanished.

And the Great Wall of NE no longer exists. Luckily the bridge upto it does....and luckily I guess I had only used about 3000 blocks of stone on the wall.

fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu.

Edit; Although ReZourcefort is actually fine. :D

I'm guessing if the wall was broken my house is probably broken too..

Ok my whole house is gone..plus my cave..brilliant...

Who is Plomps?! I thought it was Fish..but fish = fishuk..

Hmm, sorry to hear about the missing stuff guys. The mp is still not working for me, but at least my single player save is intact...

At first I played without the monsters, but it is actually more fun with them...trying to keep them out by creating walls and fortresses around mining and building sites.

More group project suggestions: The Great Fox.

You let debug mode and killthenet onto your servers. Check the timing of when stuff started happening, I'd put money on it being one of those two :P

Wait, what happened? Did a blast go off? Did people destroy a bunch of things or what?

No idea, just everything seems to have gone back to what looks like a save point or something.

My poor cave system, it was bloody huge. Everything is a bit knackered, so we'll have to sort it again.