NEurope
Nintenchris

Minecraft!

Argh I have to get onto this new server! I've had no time at all with being awaythis weekend and now the Internet isn't working on my computer. I'll neon later hopefully but just like last time I hate starting after everyone else has started. Is there even any space for me to build? So annoying that i can't even dl the update!

We're turning on monsters! You can't die, but Creepers can blow up your buildings! (Don't worry, the server has been backed up.)

Mcoy has been informed you can login again, hope that helps.

Hmm, it did for a sec...and then the problem came back, inventory crash etc. Went for some single player instead...

Tried logging on just now, but the server says I'm not on the whitelist...seems that the multiplayer just doesn't want to work for me. Don't know if it's Win7 or what...

....why did i just waste my entire day playing this game...?

why did I want to waste my entire day playing this game......

damn work. :(

Hey guys, i've been playing Minecraft on my own for a while and did have a server with a friend of mine, but all the info is on his computer and he's rarely on anymore. Is there any way I can join the N-Europe server?

PM McCoy with your minecraft user name and he'll add you to the server whitelist

Built a little house near danny. Win!

Also: had a wander round the town, it's looking good, but what happened to pooling resources? Someone has 26 diamond! Seeing as you can drop items and pick them back up with full 'health' I figured we could share those around (shotgun!) but I didn't want to just take it so I left it for now.

Yeah that would be mine. The pooling resources was from the strip mines we made, those are from my own digging.

You've found 26 diamonds?!

No wonder you said "So?" yesterday when I was over the moon about finding 1! :p

Lol. The simple fact is that since the update there seems to be a lot more diamonds around to find. The whole point of the game is to mine for thigns yourself and considering how many I lost when we kept having the server crashes I dont particularly want to give up the ones I do have, I did spend quite a bit of time doing the work to find those.

Lol. The simple fact is that since the update there seems to be a lot more diamonds around to find. The whole point of the game is to mine for thigns yourself and considering how many I lost when we kept having the server crashes I dont particularly want to give up the ones I do have, I did spend quite a bit of time doing the work to find those.

Exactly, thats the whole point of the game... I saw how much work you put into that bloody mine... its insane! I'm tempted to make my own but i dunno where to start haha

I have 4 diamond and that took me the majority of a day to get... so no-one gettin, ya hear?! I pure squealed like a buck eejit when I found it.. :D

!

That's really cool Happenstance.

I haven't played this for ages.

:(

Mcoy has a lot of work and catching up to do when he sits down and plays for a few hours ^^

The whole joining the NE sounds like a brilliant idea and my friend is happy to join in with us, is there any chance you could do as you mentioned a few pages ago? :)

Finally finished my latest project, quite proud of this one

sphere.jpg

Nice. I really should get back to completing mine. You went for a much more time conservative approach with the stone there and unfortunately, I stupidly picked glass for my sphere.

Coal seems to be a bit hard to come by in my world which is annoying. Literally need hundreds of pieces to get the 1000+ pieces of glass I need to complete it.

The whole joining the NE sounds like a brilliant idea and my friend is happy to join in with us, is there any chance you could do as you mentioned a few pages ago? :)

Mcoy adds everyone to the whitelist who PM's him. Send Mcoy a PM with your friends name and he'll add him.

Coal seems to be a bit hard to come by in my world which is annoying. Literally need hundreds of pieces to get the 1000+ pieces of glass I need to complete it.

Have you considered using lava in a bucket? Burns for ages...