NEurope
Nintenchris

Minecraft!

The diamond block thief has struck again! (Or possibly someone else)

They left a board behind saying "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"...

Me and gray were on last night, we had no idea it had gone until you mentioned it.

I did wonder why there were dirt piles up by it, but took no notice when gray decided to destroy my house because I was bitchin' on skype. haha.

The only other guys I saw online were han and will, but they would never do it <3

I don't really get it. Do we have unwanted intruders? Or are some people simply enjoying these pranks too much to stop?

It's pretty annoying, I've been minding my own business while building my castle so not really been effected by these shenanigans. It does piss me off when people come and randomly place crap all over my castle though.

Is it working at the moment? I can't seem to connect...

Mcoy is aware who has stolen the diamond block. Mcoy would advise it to be replaced or their pretty mine will be caved in.

This is a perfect reason as to why I'm yet to play this online (that and when I asked for the IP for getting connected to the NE Server before the whitelist came into effect, I was ignored ::shrug:). Seems to be too much griefing going on for my liking.

Still, enjoying playing in the single player. Had taken a break from trying to finish my glass sphere and started a mineshaft down to collect as much coal and iron as possible to help when I got back to that project. So dug my shaft and it turns out I've stumbled upon the motherload of redstone dust, coal, and iron as at the bottom of my shaft it just opens up and there are caverns and passageways that go in all directions, all of which have copious amounts of lava in them (thank god for peaceful mode in this endeavour otherwise I'd have given up long ago).

Also finally managed to find my first pieces of diamond! Found 13 pieces so far and there's still a vast amount of caverns and such I've yet to explore down my mineshaft.

This is a perfect reason as to why I'm yet to play this online (that and when I asked for the IP for getting connected to the NE Server before the whitelist came into effect, I was ignored ::shrug:). Seems to be too much griefing going on for my liking.

Still, enjoying playing in the single player. Had taken a break from trying to finish my glass sphere and started a mineshaft down to collect as much coal and iron as possible to help when I got back to that project. So dug my shaft and it turns out I've stumbled upon the motherload of redstone dust, coal, and iron as at the bottom of my shaft it just opens up and there are caverns and passageways that go in all directions, all of which have copious amounts of lava in them (thank god for peaceful mode in this endeavour otherwise I'd have given up long ago).

Also finally managed to find my first pieces of diamond! Found 13 pieces so far and there's still a vast amount of caverns and such I've yet to explore down my mineshaft.

Mcoy wouldn't say It's griefing, Mcoy pretty much made it stupidly easy for his "special" block to be stolen, It gives everyone a laugh.

The only other bad thing is a few things went missing and someone dug up a fireplace, said person was removed off the whitelist.

Mcoy is aware who has stolen the diamond block. Mcoy would advise it to be replaced or their pretty mine will be caved in.

Ooooo! I'm so bloody curious.

Yeah someone keeps messing with my mine, as most of you who come online regularly, it's very obvious I've spent a lot of time on it and I'm pissed that people find it amusing to leave crap behind.

:(

Mcoy wouldn't say It's griefing, Mcoy pretty much made it stupidly easy for his "special" block to be stolen, It gives everyone a laugh.

The only other bad thing is a few things went missing and someone dug up a fireplace, said person was removed off the whitelist.

Out of interest who was it that you banned after the fireplace/theft thing?

Out of interest who was it that you banned after the fireplace/theft thing?

I know the fireplace was Plomps, couldn't say the same for the theft though.

I know the fireplace was Plomps, couldn't say the same for the theft though.

I'm pretty sure plomps was just moving things around, I don't think he stole anything....

You're all forgetting we're still in Alpha.... which means faults. It's more than possible that its a gameplay bug

Mcoy didn't remove plomps because of the movement of anything. Mcoy removed him off the whitelist because

A. Mcoy dosen't know who he is on N-Europe (can't find any PM's)

B. There were 4 people raising concerns so Mcoy responded to these until further investigations can be carried out.

Mcoy just wants to find out who Plomps is and have a chat. Mcoy hasn't and hopes to not to ban anyone as everyone has been well mannered and humble so far. On another note Mcoy will be reducing the max server capacity to 10 slots, this is being arranged with multiplay so the server may be unavailable tomorrow for a little bit.

Is that 10 on the server at once right?

Also, name and shame man!

This thing only works if people feel it is a community that they care about... and naming and shaming will make that person maybe feel a lil' guilty (only a little, it's not like they just killed a cat), apologise and start being a better member for the community.

Gotta feel the love.

Hahaha, I'm pretty sure I've already been outted as Plomps. I totally understand the removal to be fair, so I'm not offended. I actually rushed on to the server to apologize about my little mistake after I read the post, I completely forgot about the fireplace after I lagged out. Sadly it was too late by that point.

I haven't bothered to appeal the decision because I assumed it was a joint thing. I know I annoyed quite a few members with my less than serious demeanor so I assumed it was a joint decision. I also know a certain member who happens to have taken the stance that I'm a trouble maker, and has been making "jokes" about having me banned for a while, so I half expected it anyway.

Regardless, it has been a lol on the server while it lasted. Y'all seem like a cool bunch, if a little jumpy :p Hopefully someday you'll let me wreak havoc on you all again or atleast let me make big trees for you all to burn down.

Sorry to:

Hannata, for hating on your mustache

Fish, for stealing back my account

Nightwolf, for "existing"

Martinist, for turning your house into a haunted tree house (I'm not really sorry, my puns were off the chain)

Mcoy, for the great diamond heist. Loljk, but sorry for not making myself known sooner

Edited by Tyson

Mcoy has paid the fee for another month, enjoy the fun everyone :)

As R_A mentioned, are you sure you don't want us giving you some donation?

Have we also found the person that kept borking up the old city too?

If you mean me then sadly not. I never played in the old city as Fish was my accounts holder, and the only cybercrime I committed was the manslaughter of Happenstance's fireplace.

Sorry to:

Hannata, for hating on your mustache

so you should be :heh:

I can give as good as I get so its no worries man. :D We had plenty of lolz on the game, completely harmless may I add.

I dunno... has this been a case of crossed wires? I'm sure Plomps/Tys didn't mean any harm, nor did he steal. It's a community server so we do have to share space.. and I think the bonfire thing may have been a misunderstanding.

so you should be :heh:

I can give as good as I get so its no worries man. :D We had plenty of lolz on the game, completely harmless may I add.

I dunno... has this been a case of crossed wires? I'm sure Plomps/Tys didn't mean any harm, nor did he steal. It's a community server so we do have to share space.. and I think the bonfire thing may have been a misunderstanding.

Mcoy know's who he is know so he'll put him back on the whitelist. Mcoy dosen't really want to get involved in the disputes but if there are major problems Mcoy will step in.

Mcoy know's who he is know so he'll put him back on the whitelist. Mcoy dosen't really want to get involved in the disputes but if there are major problems Mcoy will step in.

Yay mcoy you're the best <3

Here seriously though, let me know if i can donate? :) It's only fair!

hellohq.jpg

Mcoy warned you all about what would happen if the diamond block was removed. Luckily Fish and Wolfy woke up from their nightmare with the knowledge of what might be to come! Mcoy hopes they will rally the heroes of N-Europe to restore a new diamond block on top of the world beacon!

Before It's too late.