NEurope
Nintenchris

Minecraft!

So it only looks like its reverted back to a previous save and not someone actually damaging stuff?

As for me helping out and being able to spawn stuff, im happy to do that if everyone else is ok with it.

Its not exactly gone back to a previous save, its gone to like....random areas of about 30x30 or more are just like....vanished/concreted/etc.

You let debug mode and killthenet onto your servers. Check the timing of when stuff started happening, I'd put money on it being one of those two :P

i (as well as flomps) was on it minutes before it happened and everything was fine.... (then mcoy did an update)

Its not possible that anyone could have done that in that space of time.

Having a look its definately an error of somekind. Ive lost a building and a half, a stargate and all my chests.

Mcoy if you can then id recommend reloading the latest backup we have.

Definitely, it would be far too difficult for somebody to do anything crappy like that and people would notice as I've been on and off all day as has R_A and plomps!

Mcoy backed the server up this morning so he'll restore it now. Please can someone let Mcoy know If everything is OK?

Edit: Mcoy's also placed a fuck ton of glass in the center of the city for everyone to use.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Yeah, I logged in earlier just to have a survey, and it did indeed seem like certain areas had just disappeared. A few torches were even hanging in thin air.

Also, it would seem that there has been some issues with the update of the game itself. Blocks are slow to give off resources when mined, and sometimes they keep reappearing after you've mined them. Leaf blocks also no longer disappear even when they're not supported.

Mcoy backed the server up this morning so he'll restore it now. Please can someone let Mcoy know If everything is OK?

Edit: Mcoy's also placed a fuck ton of glass in the center of the city for everyone to use.

Any chance of that TNT for land-levelling purposes?

Also, it would seem that there has been some issues with the update of the game itself. Blocks are slow to give off resources when mined, and sometimes they keep reappearing after you've mined them.

Thats always been an issue when the server was struggling a bit

Mcoy would like to draw all the honest citizens to the artifact Mcoy has been digging up for the past month.

diamondblock.th.jpg

Most of you will think this is a regular diamond block, but Mcoy is smarter then you cheeky bastards and Mcoy happens to know that this block is the power source for the energy on this world. Mcoy was happy to leave it at It's location, unfortunately due to the abuse of our mother earth with these strip mines Mcoy was forced to remove this block before it was destroyed or stolen.

Mcoy has no suitable place to store this powerful block and for the time being has installed It Into his house which is under construction. Mcoy needs this block safeguarded to protect his superior feelings. Unfortunatly for Mcoy the block was already stolen while he was making this post.

Mcoy wants the block placed back on It's stand, Mcoy will not hunt down the individual/s involved and everyone will be happy, If Mcoy is unhappy the server will be unhappy.

Mcoy did update the list under the name of 'DrOatker' Mcoy will try and restart the server to get this working. Mcoy was also thinking about giving Happenstance the ability to spawn items and have some control as he seems quite active and may be able to help people out. Mcoy is checking to see If this would be ok with everyone?

Mcoy dosen't really care what you guys do so long as you don't grief eachother and ruin other peoples time or effort. Mcoy would prefer to not see epic items spawned all over the place, just use the ability to spawn annoying to get/stolen/missing goods.

Mcoy will need to make the next payment in the next few days.

Ah cheers :)

Might see you guys on this afternoon then

Has the block been returned Mcoy? Your maze under Will's house is very funny - the signs had me and gray laughing for quite a while.

Just logged in to find my bonfire gone. According to Raining it was Plomps who got rid of it. Im once again not happy, were supposed to have this server so we can build stuff without it getting fucked with!

Just logged in to find my bonfire gone. According to Raining it was Plomps who got rid of it. Im once again not happy, were supposed to have this server so we can build stuff without it getting fucked with!

Why would Plomps remove it? Grr

Nearly died when Borny aka Mcoy tnt'ed my mined, little bugger :P Luckily he put it back when I made sad faces.

It is the neatest mine on the whole server and has taken me hours and days, if it gets messed with I'll kill them. :heart:

He said he wanted to move it to build a house, and there was space beside my house.. i said it would probable be okay for it to be moved over a bit if he needed the room, he took it down then never bothered to replace it.

Was cool to see N-europe city earlier! I need to claim some land somewhere...I was thinking the large crater near Happenstances stargate if that's free?

Yeah that's all free and near me! We can be neighbours (FTW)!

the block is back mcoy. You can rejoice, or whatever.

In other news: What the hell happened to mcoy's house?

Also: I like the n-e symbol and starman :) I'm afraid I experimented with a light block (i.e. I chopped it up) expecting it to become a placeable block, but then it didn't. So we may need to replace some light blocks. Sorry :blush:

Yeah that's all free and near me! We can be neighbours (FTW)!

the block is back mcoy. You can rejoice, or whatever.

In other news: What the hell happened to mcoy's house?

Also: I like the n-e symbol and starman :) I'm afraid I experimented with a light block (i.e. I chopped it up) expecting it to become a placeable block, but then it didn't. So we may need to replace some light blocks. Sorry :blush:

Mcoy heard that without the diamond gem the entire ground began to shake and sink eating up the ground below. Luckily the criminal replaced said diamond and things have stabilized. (Mcoy also heard that TNT blew up a good chunk, Mcoy blames fish)

Mcoy would like to serve this as a warning if the Diamond is stolen again! (Mcoy would never destroy any of your work but let it be a warning!)

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Mcoy heard that without the diamond gem the entire ground began to shake and sink eating up the ground below. Luckily the criminal replaced said diamond and things have stabilized. (Mcoy also heard that TNT blew up a good chunk, Mcoy blames fish)

Mcoy would like to serve this as a warning if the Diamond is stolen again! (Mcoy would never destroy any of your work but let it be a warning!)

I've been on briefly today, and spent all that time underground - I've given TNT to no one.

Damn Mcoy and his tnt, spent bloody ages sorting out his mess in my mine :P

*shakes fist*

The diamond block thief has struck again! (Or possibly someone else)

They left a board behind saying "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"...

Really?

Sounds like this server is rocking hard.

Annoyed I haven't had the time to play it lately.

I haven't even been on since the update, how does the Halloween thing work?