N-Europe

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

flameboy

its like teh law to make a psot in this thead while adurunk so i mhave to do it lol .. oxih4en haow acan tyou type ok qwhe drunk, its ahard lol im using back space aswell lolol your a god aif tyo u r can. omfg thias aosong is amazing hahah aits goodm cidwr is aslso amazing haha,. @:D:DD:

So i've had a lon g day of drinking! from two "2 "b2... 2pm O// drowning man 0// 0. \0/ \\0 ~~~~~

YEAH so I was drinking some k cider (k stands for quality) from 2pm wiht my pro... PRO NRO BR O BRO floyd fromway back when, under the pier, tauting the sea as it drove in. Kicked some good times into touch, then I did a flying catch and dove onto a train wher e I ba... begun my joiurney to HOVE. ACTUALLY> . . ... .. .! From there i went to a pub and me and my girlfriend and out out our couple friends joine dus or were there alreadyt and we drank then other people turned up, madew small talk then igmo... ignred... IGNORED us and started playing a card game. Not any ond old card game but the card game my granddad made! Without saying anything to us! Or, more importantly, ME! The guy who tak.. w... taught them the game! They sucked at teh game for a bit, then we played with them and blah blah blah tyhen I came home and the neighbpurs car was all herea t.... NEUGH... NEIGHT... NEIGHT.... NEIGHbours CAT (caps lock) was all in my seat then I was all in her seast sa seat and she wa a was akk in,,, wa... was all OMG UR IN MAI SEAT WTF GTFO and I was all NO! So she aws all OK! I'M A SIT ON YOUY and I was all OK then i stgroked her face and she ko jo loved it so I kept doing it then hs.. she was displaying her arse at me so i stopped and ran away. I say ran away, I just shunted her offa me and proceeded to moke some some,,,,... sSMOKE some smoke.

ENTER.

Then I ARRIVED CAPS LOCLOLOLOLOCK in my room and i turned my puter on and surfed like a wizzard does that have one zee or two I do not know but then nobod nobo none bodies at all know the answer to that questionable content.

Some foruming, then some star trekking at the later o clock shall occur. I thought I would bless this thread with another OMG WTF post except tehre was none of that religious tantamounting bullshittery herein, and ths thus I luv leave you to these words of mockery and jocular gesture of pathetic fallact,,, that was going to be fail blog but tha tdidn't work. I was also going to write a poem. But I'm too sober thf for that THAT!

NEUGH... NEIGHT... NEIGHT.... NEIGHbours CAT (caps lock) was all in my seat then I was all in her seast sa seat and she wa a was akk in,,, wa... was all OMG UR IN MAI SEAT WTF GTFO and I was all NO! So she aws all OK! I'M A SIT ON YOUY and I was all OK then i stgroked her face and she ko jo loved it so I kept doing it then hs.. she was displaying her arse at me so i stopped and ran away. I say ran away, I just shunted her offa me and proceeded to moke some some,,,,... sSMOKE some smoke.

I had to read this bit again to make sure it wasn't some girl making a move on you. :p

its like teh law to make a psot in this thead while adurunk so i mhave to do it lol .. oxih4en haow acan tyou type ok qwhe drunk, its ahard lol im using back space aswell lolol your a god aif tyo u r can. omfg thias aosong is amazing hahah aits goodm cidwr is aslso amazing haha,. @:D:DD:

Attempted translation.

It's like the law to make a post in this thread while drunk so i have to do it lol. Oxigen how can you type ok when drunk, it's hard lol, i'm using backspace aswell lolol you're a god if you can. omfg this song is amazing haha, it's good, cider is also amazing haha.

:blush:

Yeah dude, it'll be like closing the village pub early on a friday night; the patrons will just go and shit on the war memorial and piss in the town square water feature instead.

I don't know why I haven't posted on here yet actually, probably because I'm usually too catatonic to type.

So I have been at this house party for several hours now. I'm extremely drunk but iPhone autocorrect is helping me lots :) don't close this, its amazing! Anyway, enough of this silliness, I'm going to bed. I'll be much less embarrassing tomorrow :D yeeeeeah N-E! lollerskates roflcopter lmao. Lol.

I'm sorry, Martinist getting some relief and manages to let us all know on here without her/him knowing. Unbelievable!!!.

In other words, Happy New Year to all. Just got back from my free night out, and now it is time for bed. Just after i watch Jericho vs Austin.

Well I clealrt wenbt out oand got drunk didnt I?

YESSSSSSSSSSS

I love cummnal kising

spotify:track:43R3CO5eEmGs0DwWlMLfvm

AND I loved Cry When You Get Older playing on my iPod, remindeing everyone why orbyn ius queen of England and sweden

oh no

frak

Frak the clyon boosters to stun

I don't even hang my stocking, Santa Clau won'y make me hppy with a toy on xmas eve

Make my wish cum tru

All i want for xmas i u

I'm goping to be sick (metaphorically)

B

Ow

Oh that was awful. I can spell so much vetter if I try. YES. Yes it's clear to all witnessingin