N-Europe

Pokémafia LifeLight - Game Thread

ReZourceman

I'm 90% sure that Cube is mafia. If you look over the entire thread, he's made a few too many attempts to say something about being good - something like "its always nice when a neutral dies instead of a good guy" is unnecessary fluff. He's been pushing for more information when it's not really necessary, and he's yet to contribute anything actually of use. I'd bet my in-game life on him being a mafioso, if you guys would follow my lead on this one.

Change Vote: Cube

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tempted to agree with you gizmo. The other people I'm wary of are diageo who seems eager to vote with the crowd to kill anyone at all (maddog twice and me yesterday) and Danny it who I know from experience is an excellent liar :-) but those are my suspicions.

We really have to get a lynch today, we're getting nowhere. If no one else has any info we can go with one of these three.

Rez, most importantly, please don't end the day early today I know there isn't much activity but if the days keep being short we'll never lynch anyone! You need to start pm'ing people and telling them to talk in this thread cause it's getting stupid. There are less than half of the people playing are actually talking.

Sorry to 'rant', it's just annoying thar nobody is taking in this thread cause it means we're never going to get enough votes.

Is my power ever going to work Rez? :nono: Got nothing again. Sounds as though I was paralyzed from both the write up and from what I got back, meaning I couldn't move until the morning. I guess that was part of MoogleViper's power, seeing as he was the person I tried to target last night.

But at least we got a Mafia member. That would mean there's at least one more neutral and I'm guessing there's another 4 Mafia, seeing as in previous games where there has been 20 players there have been 5 Mafia members in total.

So yeh, not really got anything to add. I need to re-read what people have been saying so far as others seem to be making vote choices based on thread replies, which while on a basic level is a worthy avenue to travel, it's not really concrete is it. The only thing I can add is it may be worthwhile discussing whether Jayseven is Mafia or not, as it was he who I targetted on night 2 and resulted in a flash of light which left me with nothing, which seems similar in type to what MoogleViper did.

Right-oh.

Seeing as it has no influence on the game whatsoever as we know your power anyway, can you tell me what your pokemon character is? It isn't going to make you look any better or worse, and as we know what you do it won't add much to the mafia's picture of you. It may just help me with a line of thought.

He either roleblocks or silences you so he gains your trust?

Nintendohnut targeted me last night, and then said something about his power not working. If he was a mafia silencer, he wouldn't have said that (I'm assuming the silencer is part of the mafia. It's a definitely-evil power).

Which means he's the red pokémon who "watched over" me.

Now, if he was a mafioso, he wouldn't have talked about his power with us, and ReZ would've had him work in a group with his mafia silencer.

Of course, there's a chance I'm wrong, but it just doesn't add up.

Now I have a question for you. How do you know he might be a roleblocker?

I am so goddamn confused, and I haven't time to go through everything. Unfortunately, my suspicions of people pretty much rests with...everyone who's posting in this thread. I'll try and have a proper read through of things and post by tomorrow morn tho, unless the night phase is due to start before then?

Actually screw it, just for now for giggles Vote: Dannyboy

Name shame.

People who have been online this day phase and havn't commented (bearing in mind day phase has been 26 hours now)

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Jayseven

Jimbob

Raining_again

Thats a whole THIRD of the people playing. Even if you don't have any information (which is bull shit loads of you can discuss things that you've discovered) but even if you don't, mafia games don't work without discussion. Its the whole point. I put time and effort into doing this, and it started fairly soon after sign ups. If you're not gonna contribute, don't sign up, if you suspect you're not gonna have time, don't sign up. It just ruins it for everyone. I'm sorry to vent, I know we all go through shit, but this affects everyone who puts time into playing the game. This doesn't apply to any potential silenced people. :p

15 players: Majority is 8

Cube

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Ganepark32

Jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 3 - dan-likes-trees, Rummy.

Vote : Jimbob - 1 - Jonnas

Vote : Cube - 1 - Gizmo

15 players: Majority is 8

Cube

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Ganepark32

Jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 3 - dan-likes-trees, Rummy.

Vote : Jimbob - 1 - Jonnas

Vote : Cube - 1 - Gizmo

Vote : Jonnas - 1 - Jimbob

Just to make ReZ happy I'm posting here, though again I have nothing to contribute at all. People accusing each other left and right but so far no real information on anyone?

As for the double vote, it's often been used for the mafia don, so it might be a bad thing yes.

Rummy has a double vote.

From past experience, that is bad more often than not?

Maddog, did you see my question above? It may help answer something important.

Gizmo I'd be willing to go with you but not sure everyone else would be so there's not much point. At the moment I'm just glad Jonnas is trusting me :)

Eenuh you may not have info but conversation is how you can make people trip up in these games. If nobody talks it makes it super awkward and difficult. Which is also why silent people are most suspicious - they don't want to attract attention.

Also Jimbob, Jonnas is almost definitely good, or he wouldn't have been Moogleviper's target on the night I also targeted him. The mafia would have to be super clever to double bluff like that so early on.

Just to make ReZ happy I'm posting here, though again I have nothing to contribute at all. People accusing each other left and right but so far no real information on anyone?

As for the double vote, it's often been used for the mafia don, so it might be a bad thing yes.

Ditto. I'm trying to contribute as much as I can. I'm not going to drone on about my life, but I haven't as much time to come online these days.

And I have got no real information.

Re double vote - it can be a mayor/boss village person so its not ALWAYS a bad thing.

As far as inactive players go, Jayseven is the one whose presence we haven't felt the entire game.

Change Vote: Jayseven

But yeah, I'd rather see people be more active in discussions, instead of just saying "I got nothing on my nightpower. I shall remain quiet, now."

Change Vote: Jayseven

For boldness