N-Europe

Pokémafia LifeLight - Game Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darkness consumed the town and it was night.

A ferrett-like Pokemon glowed purple as beady eyes steadily lured it.

A tiny Pokemon, An even tinier Pokemon and A small Pokemon were all interested in a mysterious Black and Red Pokemon. The tiniest two Pokemon left before they could witness the horror. A gigantic Pokemon followed the black and red Pokemon, but did not see anything, it also left.

Elsewhere a light blue Pokemon was surrounding a sleeping Pokemon in an aura.

A funny feeling was prevented by a green and yellow Pokemon.

Meanwhile a wave of energy was displaced but had no effect.

Back in the lair of the Black and Red Pokemon whispers could be heard coming from the nest room, as the small Pokemon hovered towards the door. Two darting blurs shot out of the room in the knick of time. The small Pokemon assaulted forward and was gone as quick as it came.

Zoroark_sprite_by_MiiJolly.png

Paj Meen Ah is dead. He was Zoroark, a Neutral. His death instigates a strong desire for venegance in certain areas of the town.

The sun rose on....

DAY TWO

19 players:, majority is 10.

Coolness Bears

Cube

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Ganepark32

Jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

I'd just like to apologise. I've been away from the internet for a while and so I have only just got my role, and checked this thread. Therefore I didn't do anything last night as I missed it all. Again, I'm very sorry, it won't happen again! I'll be active from now on. As I didn't do anything I have nothing to add either. I feel bad because I get annoyed when people don't play and now I did it.

Anyway, I can't contribute anything but if people have anything that will without a doubt remove a mafia member, come forward! Otherwise, probably best to keep quiet or you will make yourself a target (ie if your info turns out to be less than watertight etc)

I'd just like to apologise. I've been away from the internet for a while and so I have only just got my role, and checked this thread. Therefore I didn't do anything last night as I missed it all. Again, I'm very sorry, it won't happen again! I'll be active from now on. As I didn't do anything I have nothing to add either. I feel bad because I get annoyed when people don't play and now I did it.

Anyway, I can't contribute anything but if people have anything that will without a doubt remove a mafia member, come forward! Otherwise, probably best to keep quiet or you will make yourself a target (ie if your info turns out to be less than watertight etc)

This is pretty much exactly not how to play these games.

This is pretty much exactly not how to play these games.

True. The only way for us townies to win is by acting on instinct and hunches. If we only act on 100% certainty, we'll never lynch anyone.

And that's why I'll Vote: Nintendohnut

Well, unfortunately I'm like everyone else in that I didn't get anything.

I do find it hard to believe, though, that no one else has gotten anything else worth mentioning. Ok, 4 people went after Paj based on the write up but surely there are others who got something. ::shrug: It just seems very strange that NO ONE get anything. I'm guessing somebody is holding back for whatever reason.

Epic lolz.

And so it begins.

I've played these games lots, and I have made the exact mistake I described because I didn't know what I was doing. I came out with some information that was suggesting someone was evil. I announced it, the person explained it away, and then the mafia knew who I was. All I was saying, to those less experienced at the game, was that they should avoid making this mistake as the mafia may kill them.

Sure, work from hunches, but that was just a general piece of advice for townies. I'm not going to be childish and Vote for Jonnas because it's pointless, just be on your guard, that was all I was trying to say.

Also, Rez:

Don't end the days so quickly! These games are about talking and analysing what people say as well as using awesum powerz. Let people come in and have a say + vote rather than ending it after a day or two please :)

That said if everyone else disagrees and wants to move fast I'll go with the crowd.