Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Describe Members in One Word

Ashley

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's disgraceful how little I probably know about the people here considering how long i've been around, but i'll it give it a shot.

Ashley - Bitchy

Bard - Metal

Caris - Hero

Chuck - Byker Grove

Dannyboy-the-dane - Wally

Dwarf - LOLZ

Eenuh - Mrs Sex

Flink - Mr Sex

Jayseven - Expressive

Martinist - Playa

Raining_again - Wifey

Retro_Link - Zoommmmmm

Rez - Rapist

Shorty - iPhone

I wasn't sure, it might have been "Di-agg-eo" or "dee-uh geo" or something. Whats it from? Or is it your name?

My name is Diego [Dee-ay-go] (Gee-eh-goh in Brazil)

Diageo is a alcoholic drinks company, people call me it sometimes as they think it is similar. The tag line for the company is "drink sensibly" and so many people randomly say that to me too. Now it has changed to "Go Diego Go"

I've often misread it as Diaego. In my mind, "dee-ai-ay-go" sound a lot more awesome.

I'm not even sure how that sounds :S

I've always thought it was dee-ay-go

>_< st00pid!

That is what my real name sounds like. :awesome:

Jimbob: Welsh

You'll be surprised to hear that i am actually English, but from living in Wales for a long time i have picked up the accent, as those who met me at the meet will tell ya, to be fair.

Jimbob - Caldicot/Drunk

I was expecting nuts, but hey. And more surprising is, that i am actually sober right now as well to be fair!!

You'll be surprised to hear that i am actually English, but from living in Wales for a long time i have picked up the accent, as those who met me at the meet will tell ya, to be fair.

Most people I know call me Welsh due to spending most of my life living there. I often forget that I'm actually English.

Cube: Gaggle64

gaggle64: Cube

I'm Gaggle and Gaggle is me? but if I'm Gaggle then I'm also me, but also Gaggle. So where does the original GaggleCube come from?

You can tell he's not a native native British speaker because he actually talks properly, most of us can't :P

A Dutchman in Nagasaki actually said "I find it difficult to understand you because, unlike all other English people I've met, you speak properly"

^_^

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!