Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pets are funnies

MoogleViper

Double post, but I saw my sister's new kitten today. She's extremely playful, energetic and thinks everything is a toy. Especially people's arms. My arms may now be full of scratches, but I wanted to take her with me.

zara006.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tehee what a lovely lil cat dan dare!

Our lil betty has just had the snip, the difference between the male and female op is scary. Once beanie was in the warmth, and had a bit o food and water he was bouncing around like before. Betty has been a complete mess, as well as the fact beanie didn't need a cone, but she does... and its really confusing and annoying her... it breaks my heart.

b00bb742.jpg

i know its really heartbreaking.... I managed to lift her for a cuddle tonight, really carefully just holding her behind her front feet and putting her back paws on my hand (so's not to touch anything sore) and she just purred like something crazed... she's a very very pretty kitteh for sure :)

oh yeah and not long after the pic was taken she got into a flap because she couldn't work out how to escape avec cone :p

• 3 weeks later...

Sleepy Kitty -

mil1c.jpg

Unsure if she likes the smell of Pepsi Max or not -

mil2r.jpg

Also she lost a tooth on the weekend, I wasn't sure if Kittens are meant to lose teeth or not, so phoned the Vet just in-case, turns out all is well, at 5 months old she's bang on time to start losing her kitten teeth.

I was playing with her when she lost it, i brushed her face with my hand, then this little tooth was just on my hand. I Shat myself, thought I did it to her.

She's all good though :)

Also she lost a tooth on the weekend, I wasn't sure if Kittens are meant to lose teeth or not, so phoned the Vet just in-case, turns out all is well, at 5 months old she's bang on time to start losing her kitten teeth.

I was playing with her when she lost it, i brushed her face with my hand, then this little tooth was just on my hand. I Shat myself, thought I did it to her.

She's all good though :)

awww most people don't get their kittehs teeth!!! Lucky you! They do the same as humans, lose their baby teeth, and grow through adult ones between 7 and 12 months. Our kitten has a double set of teeth!

Also the pics are lovely... she's really camouflaged!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...