Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2010/11

Ramar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How exactly does Vidic get away with everything? how many times should he have been sent off or given away clear cut penalties and gotten away with it.

Because he plays for Manchester United. Should know that's how it works by now.:heh:

How exactly does Vidic get away with everything? how many times should he have been sent off or given away clear cut penalties and gotten away with it.

Maybe he's a Barcelona fan.

1-0 Arsenal... no chance of it staying like this.

5 minutes of fergie time if its still 1-0 after 90.

Edited by lostmario

Maybe he's a Barcelona fan.

1-0 Arsenal... no chance of it staying like this.

5 minutes of fergie time if its still 1-0 after 90.

Djorou is off, Squillaci is on.

I'm not as confident as I was 5 minutes ago.

Attacking United isn't the best defence as they're such a counter-attacking side. To defend against United you just can't give them time on the ball, their midfield must be put under pressure as soon as they have the ball to force an error.

If you give them time they'll pick a pass and hurt you with it.

Well Arsenal were the better team, i cant complain there.

Bad handball by vidic though- naughty boy. Very lucky there!

But Owen should have had a penality so i suppose that evens it out in a way.

Big day next sunday now! Can't believe i am going to be in work during it though!!!! :/

Chelsea have done fantastic to get back to where they are in the league.

Oh man, it sure is squeaky bum time for United & Chelsea now!

I still have a feeling that United will win the league but I have to say that I am mighty impressed with Chelsea clawing our way back into the title race after our worse run of form for 14 years!

No wonder you lost. :blank:

Yeah, carp, like the fish. Also used as an anagram of crap.

Total rubbish, though. The midfield just didn't exist today.

I said this to my Arsenal friend. As soon as the pressure is off Arsenal, they start to play.

Although, maybe we can chalk this up as another bad away performance, of which there has been many. Glad next week is at home. Cmaaaaaan, Uniteeeed.

Also, I said it before and I'll say it again: We need to start with Berba and then bring on Little Pea as a sub. The stats indicate that we are much better with things this way around. Berba isn't a super sub. Hernandez is.

Well done, Arsenal. I take it you'll put in a performance like this against Stoke away next week?

Typical Arsenal, we can beat United, Chelsea and Barca at home, can't beat anyone else!

Ah well, that result has brightened my day despite it realistically being too late for the title now.

Glad Liverpool are up in 5th now too :)

Typical Arsenal, we can beat United, Chelsea and Barca at home, can't beat anyone else!

Ah well, that result has brightened my day despite it realistically being too late for the title now.

Glad Liverpool are up in 5th now too :)

I'm not! I thought they played...a lot better under Roy. Ahem. Yes, I mean every word of that. ;)

Just got in from the game. Was that Arsenal I just watched? Because we defended for 90 minutes and had Man Utd in our back pockets.

Admittedly our abilities to shoot almost let us down, but Ramsey, what a lad, cracking game.

I'm buzzing but I can't help but be annoyed that had we played like that the last month we'd be in a cracking position now.

---

In other news, I see Liverpool diving practice for 2012 continues, bravo.

Didn't turn up today. Disappointing. Could have made it a lot easier for ourselves next week, but no. So frustrating when we play like that. But credit to Arsenal, defending well today.

Both were penalties in my opinion. What the hell was vidic thinking. Lucky boy.

Who'd have thought it'd come down to this 4 months ago, 18 points down? If Chelsea beat Man Utd next week, they go first. Incredible climax to the season.

Arsenal; you beauties. :D

But then if Man United win and Arsenal win then Arsenal will be level on points with Chelsea, I'd say there's just as much chance as Arsenal finishing second as Chelsea winning it.

United were absolute crap today, like no one showed up. I love Park but he was at fault for the goal, didn't follow Ramsey's run and left him in acres of space by the penalty spot.

I think both penalty decisions were wrong, although Vidic's handball was ridiculously clear cut!

All I can say is thank god next week is at Old Trafford, also, interestingly all four Champions League semi finalists lost this weekend. Distracted?

Oh God, I had my hand in my mouth when Vidic handled that ball. We were just all over the place today.

Is it just me, or did it look like we were playing for a draw? Why didn't we go for it?

Also, we are the least effective team when it comes to set-pieces. Our corners are fucking appalling. Get the ball into the box, by the 6 yard box and get the tall players headering onto the ball. Why can't we provide decent service. Apart from that one free-kick, we just didn't do anything.

The same problems, every single game. Good service counts for so much.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!