NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

Rangers didn't come to play football tonight, they came to kick us off the park because they knew any suspension wouldn't affect the league.

It says it all when their first shot on target came in the 94th minute of the game.

Rangers didn't come to play football tonight, they came to kick us off the park because they knew any suspension wouldn't affect the league.

It says it all when their first shot on target came in the 94th minute of the game.

Yep. It's not as if there were that many malicious fouls, just stupid tackles all the time that kept interrupting the flow of the game.

^ The line up we're playing against Leyton Orient, another débutante in Henderson, 19 year old Irish midfielder.

The young lad has been involved before, I think he was on the bench at Wigan last year. Been about pre-season and friendlies. Looks like he could be a good prospect along with Miquel who had a good game.

Denilson and Diaby were good, probably proving a point to Wenger that maybe he should have gambled on one of them on Sunday.

Either way, hopefully get myself a ticket tomorrow for the trip to Old Trafford.

Was at the match, not one of the most exciting i've ever seen, but was nice to get 5 goals and keep a clean sheet. Henderson impressed me.

So many empty seats though, lots of season ticket holders didn't turn up and was a bit quiet.

But all in all a good night.

Was at the match, not one of the most exciting i've ever seen, but was nice to get 5 goals and keep a clean sheet. Henderson impressed me.

So many empty seats though, lots of season ticket holders didn't turn up and was a bit quiet.

But all in all a good night.

Our crowd was having a shocker, could have fallen asleep if it wasn't so cold.

Just bought my ticket for the 6th round game at Old Trafford. A tenner cheaper than what I paid for the league game, but still steep.

Not just their first shot on target, that was their first attempt on goal.

Shocking performance from Rangers ( :grin: ) and they just tried to bully us off the ball the whole time. I actually thought that Whittaker's first yellow was a bit harsh but he didn't have a few fouls given against him in the run up too it which can explain it. The 2nd yellow was totally justified. Bougherra was definitely right to be sent off. Diouf should've been sent off then too for annoying the ref, so glad he got sent off after the final whistle as he's a total cunt. No idea why the Rangers fans love him so much; what's he done for them so far? And why did he throw in his Nike Pro to the crowd? Fair enough a match top but who wants an unbranded, sweaty undergarment?

Celtic played very well, apart from a few shockers (again) from Mulgrew. Pleased with the performance and even though Rangers will more than likely take the lead in the league with their games in hand, Celtic should be beating them in the last Old Firm league game to clinch it.

As with the Lennon/McCoist bust-up at the end. I can only think that McCoist must've said something to Lennon to rile him up as they shook hands and Lennon even hugged him. That will definitely be held against him at his hearing this afternoon.

Not sure what happened with Mjallby at half-time. From what I saw Bartley just tried to fly at him for no apparent reason. This is totally speculation on my part here. He seemed to be talking to Diouf and then Bartley turned round and flew at him... Possibly a racial remark from Mjallby?

Shocking performance from Rangers ( :grin: ) and they just tried to bully us off the ball the whole time. I actually thought that Whittaker's first yellow was a bit harsh but he didn't have a few fouls given against him in the run up too it which can explain it. The 2nd yellow was totally justified. Bougherra was definitely right to be sent off. Diouf should've been sent off then too for annoying the ref, so glad he got sent off after the final whistle as he's a total cunt. No idea why the Rangers fans love him so much; what's he done for them so far? And why did he throw in his Nike Pro to the crowd? Fair enough a match top but who wants an unbranded, sweaty undergarment?

Celtic played very well, apart from a few shockers (again) from Mulgrew. Pleased with the performance and even though Rangers will more than likely take the lead in the league with their games in hand, Celtic should be beating them in the last Old Firm league game to clinch it.

As with the Lennon/McCoist bust-up at the end. I can only think that McCoist must've said something to Lennon to rile him up as they shook hands and Lennon even hugged him. That will definitely be held against him at his hearing this afternoon.

Not sure what happened with Mjallby at half-time. From what I saw Bartley just tried to fly at him for no apparent reason. This is totally speculation on my part here. He seemed to be talking to Diouf and then Bartley turned round and flew at him... Possibly a racial remark from Mjallby?

Mulgrew had a shocker? That's news to me, I thought he did everything well, wasn't really troubled. He had one moment with a header back to the keeper but it wasn't a major deal.

at half time Diouf apparently tripped Scott Brown then started with the verbals as he passed the bench, stupidly he never saw who he was abusing and when he saw it was big Mjallby he hid behind Bartley :)

with regards to McCoist and Lennon on the early Sky Sports News reports they had audio where you hear Lennon say "now that's not on" before he goes for McCoist who then proceeds to shirk away after Thompson (of all people) pulls Lennon away

Mulgrew had a shocker? That's news to me, I thought he did everything well, wasn't really troubled. He had one moment with a header back to the keeper but it wasn't a major deal.

I meant he had a few shocking moments rather than the whole match. That header, for one, and there was another misplaced pass which led to a dangerous Rangers situation.

ESPN free this weekend, Man city v Wigan and a tasty Juventus v Milan clash.

Great result for Bolton but no way did we deserve it!

Always good if you can play crap, score 3 goals and get 3 points though. Commiserations to Villa fans.

We were poor yesterday not helped by two terrible decisions from the officials.

Well done, Liverpool.

United were fucking abysmal. Apart from Berba and Smalling who tried hard for most of the game, the rest of the team may as well have not turned up. Dunno wtf Nani was thinking for the second goal. Van Der Sar has had better games as well, spilling that third goal. Can someone also send a memo to Carrick, giving him permission to play a forward pass? The ball doesn't have to go from side to side.

Also, when three of our first choice centre-backs are out, is it wise to go 4-4-2 when away from home? The defence needed protection, yet the central defenders are immobile. Why wasn't Fletcher playing?

The first goal was as good as in. Kweech stole that from Suarez.

Why wasn't Fletcher playing?

Cos the only thing he does is get involved in goal celebrations?

Fletcher does a good job in covering ground and protecting the back four. He's not had a great season, but when he's playing well he's very important.

I'm disappointed they weren't up for it. Liverpool played well in midfield, and got forward well.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

The Wolves Spurs game has been a cracker so far. Doyle and Defoe both on hat tricks and Hutton lucky not to see red being the last man when Miljas looked certain to score.

EDIT: More big calls gotten wrong, Wolves should have won 4-3 but a disallowed goal which wasn't a foul on Gomez.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

You're wrong, sometimes he refs the game as well. :grin:

Well in Scousers and nice one Kuyt winning me some money, making yesterdays crapness not so bad.

20_4d73b25a70101788834135.jpg

Great picture, shows you how close international footballers are close to one another.

Full deserved from Liverpool were fantastic throughout and I thought Suarez played a blinder.

I'm a bit gutted I didn't get to watch it as I had to work today.. but I heard it all on the radio :yay:

Dirk is my hero : peace:

It's all good dazzy, you're the bloke I love to hate (not really hate, but can't think of a better word). Your posts wind me up and get me going at the same time. Banter is a large part of what the games about, if you dish it out you've got to take it. Alls fair.

And I'd rather not play Spurs in a final, not on our current final form.

That's good, I don't mean to just be a dick, only in a light bearded way.

Another crazy weekend, got a feeling from top to bottom it's going to go to the wire. How Jammy are man city, pretty much all season they've played so poorly, but just grind out results. Still think 4th will come down to spurs or them at the city ground. Again.