NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

It isn't that he hasn't scored, it is that he hasn't been doing that great at anything! For £50million he is expected to be up to Chelsea standards if not setting them! Jeebus. He'll come good eventually, I hope.

Barca only got Villa for that much because the only team he wanted to go to was Barca, and arn't Valencia in financial ruin?

Yeah they've had money trouble for some time, hence why they let Villa, Silva and Zigic go.

I think they are that skint, they've had to stop work on their new stadium.

It isn't that he hasn't scored, it is that he hasn't been doing that great at anything! For £50million he is expected to be up to Chelsea standards if not setting them! Jeebus. He'll come good eventually, I hope.

To be honest I would've said he's been perfectly on par with Chelsea standards this season... :heh:

Arsenal are going to be without Van Persie and Koscielny today against Stoke, Van Persie picked up a hamstring injury while Koscielny has a back injury. Both are doubtful for the Carling cup final too but both haven't been ruled out entirely for that game, thank god.

Squillaci got us the win there, glad Fabregas' injury isn't serious, however Wallcott looks like he could be out for a while.

I can't say how much I hate Stoke and the way they play football.

They play football?

Absolute cunt sacks, so are the vast majority of their support.

Gutted for Theo and Cesc (hopefully he aint too bad, but its a hamstring, so who knows) really took the shine off a well fought 1-0. It's fingers crossed time for half our squad for Sunday.

You speak the truth.

And that stupid hat wearing cunt Pulis.

Yeah I'm gutted for Theo :(

Hopefully Cesc was just taken off as a precaution. I want to see him lifting that cup on Sunday.

Wallcott has a sprained ankle, really gutted about that. Stoke really only have power in their team so they are going to throw their weight around inevitably and there is no rule against doing that. I don't like it as much as any other Arsenal fan especially when our star players and future prospects are always the ones injured against teams like Stoke.

Wallcott has a sprained ankle, really gutted about that. Stoke really only have power in their team so they are going to throw their weight around inevitably and there is no rule against doing that. I don't like it as much as any other Arsenal fan especially when our star players and future prospects are always the ones injured against teams like Stoke.

There is when this weight is being thrown around in terms of elbows (Mr John Carew) and reckless tackles (half of their team).

I read last night in the last 5 games against Stoke we've had 5 players stretchered off. I don't have any sources to back that up, but if thats true its a disgusting statistic.

Edited by Ramar

I've got a similar feeling I had going into 2003 FA Cup Final against Southampton. Clear favourites, but not wanting to be too confident because the opposition are going to be up for it.

Pysched for the Carling Cup Final later on. Really hope Arsenal can do it! Gutted for Fabregas who won't be able to lead his side out at Wembley for the first time. Will just have to make sure that they get back there later on in the season!

So excited for the game today.

No ticket so will find a pub on Holloway Road to watch it in.

Confident that we're going to win, as long as the ref lets us play and doesn't let Birmingham get away with being too rough.

COME ON ARSENAL.

Unfortunately won't be watching this, but I will be hoping Arsenal clinch it!

God that was horrible, left a nasty taste in my mouth :nono:

So excited for the game today.

No ticket so will find a pub on Holloway Road to watch it in.

Confident that we're going to win, as long as the ref lets us play and doesn't let Birmingham get away with being too rough.

COME ON ARSENAL.

I was gonna head down to Highbury to watch the game in a pub, but I read on some forums some of the Arsenal establishments were charging a few quid to get in. And you had to have bought your ticket in advance. So I've settled for a few beers at home.

Aaah, well I live here and there are plenty of pubs along here so one is bound to let me in!

But if you have to travel down from Luton maybe it's not worth the risk.

Pretty much, didn't want to travel down and then couldn't get in where I wanted to go.

I'm eagerly anticipating kick-off. Obviously gutted that Cesc can't play but i'm sure the lads will get the win for him.

Nikola Zigic header, 1-0 Birmingham. Damn it.

EDIT: van Persie leveller!! Get in there!

Edited by Emerald Emblem

I'm still a little annoyed that a linesman in charge of a cup final could get a call so incredibly wrong. That would literally have changed the game - it would have been harsh to send the keeper off I think (although MOTD guys just said it should have been) but a goal that early on and a potential sending off would have made things so much more difficult for Arsenal. Birmingham are playing surprisingly well, but it was a great goal from VP.