NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

I'm such a tard. Spent all day thinking "yay football tonight woop" but didn't check the TV listings. Sat with the text feed on bbc instead. Booo-ring.

Feel yr pain. Listening in on 5live right now.. Spurs Milan is on ITV tomorrow mind!

Fabregas picking up an assist for Barcelona...

Barca have been all over them so far, Arsenal giving the ball away very easily every time they get it. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot more Arsenal yellow cards to come as they get more and more frustrated at not getting any time on the ball. Wilshere has had a few decent runs but always ends up running into someone.

I thought that Abidal was lucky to not get a card for having his hand round Van Persie's throat, easily could've been a red if the ref saw it. Arsenal were slightly more positive from 40-45mins, getting the ball forward a bit more. Then Fabregas had a simple case of getting the ball to fuck but decided to back heel it and it was intercepted.

I'm watching the game on here....http://www.epl433.com/hd-one.php

you might need veetle player but if that doesn't work try the other channels above the video.

Arsenal have, what, 4 yellows already? The feed I'm reading makes it out to be all barca, which I guess isn't surprising!

What went through Fabregas's head is anyone's guess, when your so far on the back foot, trying those little tricks near your own penalty area will always end badly.

Arsenal have, what, 4 yellows already? The feed I'm reading makes it out to be all barca, which I guess isn't surprising!

It is all barca, I think Van Persie has had one touch of the ball.

Barca pretty much dominated the first 45mins of the first leg though, so it's still anyones yet!

EDIT: From Twitter

jakehumphreyf1 Jake Humphrey

Apparently Arsenal made 41 touches in the opposition half in the first half, compared to...ready...here we go...an amazing....310 by Barca!

lol, but it was like that in the first game also (well maybe not quite that!)

Great they've made it through the first half at least!

Edited by Retro_Link

Gift of an own goal!

Come on Arsenal!

EDIT. Oh dear - Van Persie sent off for kicking the ball away - he didn't even look up - didn't notice the play had stopped, it was completely unintentional. What a load of bullshit

Fucking ridiculous decision there. No way you can send someone off for that. Even giving a first yellow would be harsh.

That is a fucking ridiculous sending off, clearly not trying to waste time and you can tell from the reaction that he didn't hear the whistle.

Retard ref!

That is a fucking ridiculous sending off, clearly not trying to waste time and you can tell from the reaction that he didn't hear the whistle.

Retard ref!

To be fair I think he did hear the whistle but players do that pretty much every match and don't get carded for it. Backs to the wall job for Arsenal now!

Apparently he kicked the ball one second after the whistle - absolute joke.

And it's 2-1. Wenger will be furious, but Barca have been the better team, even before the sending off.

Could be penalties :s

EDIT. Or just a penalty - oh dear.

Barcelona really know how to use momentum. Arsenal have cracked and Barcelona just keep pushing.

That's game, set and match. the own goal had me buoyed with confidence, it's all gone without a striker now.

45 goals in 40 games for Messi this season now. Chuck in about 20 assists aswell, and there's still a few month left of the season. It's just sickening how good he is.

Almunia has been brilliant since he came on, the goals he conceded were not his fault.

EDIT: Bendtner! Oh god that was the chance, that was the chance.

Barca need to put the ball in the back of the net, they have had so many chances and Alves keeps wasting chance after chance, will they live to regret it!!

Saw Bendtner and knew he'd miss. He's the worst player ever.

I'd take Bendtner over N'Gog.