N-Europe

LOST Mafia Sign-ups

chairdriver

I was thinking of reigniting mafia on these forums, with a game based on the TV series LOST.

[DISCLAIMER - I've only ever watched the first 4 series of Lost, so this game will be based exclusively on pre-series 4 stuff. Obviously because of the nature of the show, please be sensitive to other people when playing, and don't spoil stuff! (especially from the most recent series, I'll get round to watching it eventually!)]

I end term in a week and a half :yay:, so the game will be starting some time after that.

So who wants to play?

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dan-likes-trees

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Moogleviper

Mundi

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Zell

Edited by chairdriver

I'd be up for a Disney one! (Include Pixar characters too then!)

I guess I'd be up for a Lost one too, but I'd be afraid of spoilers as I haven't seen the last season yet (and it won't be shown here for a few months). So yeah I'd prefer Disney. =)

In some ways, the fact alot of people know nothing about Lost adds, because it will be like you've just crashed onto an island, and will know nothing, and will have to judge people by their actions and intent rather than a preconceived image of them.

I've drawn up roles, based exclusively on the first series (despite the fact all my fave characters come in the 2nd series). Should be fun.

If we do go with Lost, I want to ask that no one posts spoiler stuffffff. I'd be a bit upset if the last season got spoiled for me (even though I kinda stopped caring after season two, but I figured I'd finish it now). =P

Conversely to most, I've seen every lost but never played Mafia. Might be up for it. Someone explain the basic premise? Internet fail I know..

Ah yes, chairdriver didn't post the rules yet.

Basically, we all act like a town infested with a mafia, that kills every night. During the day, we can lynch someone we suspect might be a mafioso.

Good townies usually also have powers during the night to help them determine who might be evil, but mostly, the talking between the townies during the day and our own suspicions is what drives these lynches.

It's fun. It makes us paranoid about everyone.