NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-3ds-20100929010300909_640w.jpg

Is it just me who thinks Link's face now looks like Michael Jackson?

Edited by Link83

I think that it's fine. He looks like he was meant to in the artwork for the game and I don't have a problem with that.

Although it's not the case in every screen shot, many of the textures look much better. Particularly in Kokori.

I don't think that puzzle ever caused me trouble, it's just the keys. AND THEY MANAGE TO DO IT EVERY SINGLE TIME. I swear, whenever I replay the game I'm sure that I can do the temple in one clean sweep, but BAM! All of a sudden there's a locked door and I don't have a key or remember quite where to get it. Still amazing fun though, and I still love the game. I don't really remember that much 'bad' about it, either. I do agree Link well looks rather girly in the 3DS tho...

Ahh... The keys. I remember when I first played it, I searched high and low for the first and second keys, and when I thought I had cracked the dungeon...a third locked door appears. Good times :grin:

EDIT: Whoa, Jamba haven't seen you in a while. How's it going?

Edited by Jonnas

Seeing that video, anyone else think it might be a big flaw of the system having to hold it a certain distance?

Seeing that video, anyone else think it might be a big flaw of the system having to hold it a certain distance?

From the video I say "Funk you"!

They may launch an arm extender accessory if it's an issue.

That's what the slider is for

I laugh at one of the comments; "hopefully this will be released on the superior PSP2 hardware"

To bad she didn't realy know what she was doing. I demand she goes back and does a 5 min speed run to show more :heh:

I laugh at one of the comments; "hopefully this will be released on the superior PSP2 hardware"

Ah trolls, they say the darndest things.

It's actually kind of surprising psp2 isn't the one with 3D, since Sony is pushing it so hard. Maybe they want to sell 3D tvs instead. But Nintendo always likes to have one new system-defining feature for each hardware iteration, was 3D the only option? At this point it's hard to think of new hardware traits.

Ah trolls, they say the darndest things.

It's actually kind of surprising psp2 isn't the one with 3D, since Sony is pushing it so hard. Maybe they want to sell 3D tvs instead. But Nintendo always likes to have one new system-defining feature for each hardware iteration, was 3D the only option? At this point it's hard to think of new hardware traits.

Next gen, the handheld will fuse to your hands and will read the nerve impulses so no need for a controller anymore...but you'll be stuck to it forever...that's a good attachment ratio

I'll get my coat...

I'll get my coat...

But it's not even raining outsi... *hears the Song of Storms being played*

... never mind.

Eeeh! Looks much better than I thought it would be. I can see a slightly different art style with the 3DS version, which looks great :D

Is it exactly the same game, or are there going to be a couple of chopping and changing?

I've been neglecting the latest news on the 3DS and it's games etc. I'm starting to feel a little noobish :(

Not like there's been much to go on anyway, so you haven't missed anything. Dunno if there's extras or not, been literally no news of this since it was revealed.

Gimmie the cut content from OTT and i'll have a raging hard on for the rest of the year :heh:

Didn't even look like a 3DS game. Or is it not meant to be? The camera was fapping around as much as she was.

I'm kind of disappointed that the deku baba doesn't snap off in the 3ds version...

The dude playing the N64 version got lucky. The best way to snap the Baba off is with a horizontal swipe. Using a jump like that could easily get the reaction seen in the 3DS gif.

The dude playing the N64 version got lucky. The best way to snap the Baba off is with a horizontal swipe. Using a jump like that could easily get the reaction seen in the 3DS gif.

From what I remember, the 3DS one will give you Deku Nuts and the N64 will give you a Deku Stick, due to the way they were killed.

From what I remember, the 3DS one will give you Deku Nuts and the N64 will give you a Deku Stick, due to the way they were killed.

The N64 can give you Deku Nuts depending on how you killed them, too.

Or do you mean that the 3DS does not give you the option to gain a stick?

The N64 can give you Deku Nuts depending on how you killed them, too.

Or do you mean that the 3DS does not give you the option to gain a stick?

What I mean is:

The death animation in the 3DS one leads to Deku Nuts, while the one in the N64 one leads to a Deku Stick.

Both ways are in both games - it's just that the kills were slightly different in the gifs.

What I mean is:

The death animation in the 3DS one leads to Deku Nuts, while the one in the N64 one leads to a Deku Stick.

Both ways are in both games - it's just that the kills were slightly different in the gifs.

Ah, then we're on the same page. Sorry for misinterpreting.

I go away to watch the Sony conference ( disappointing ) and come back here to see this! This day has just been epic, please let this be a real game!

Looks like you might have been a bit off-key or something on your ocarina...