N-Europe

Election 2010 - Con/Lib Government

danny

Why isn't Brian Blessed considered for Labour party leader? He's just what we need. Can make light of a serious situation, and much like how the Presidential system works in America, we all know the Prime Minister is next to fucking useless but to connect with the public, which is why it's about time. So I say Brian Blessed all the way please, I'd love to hear a 10 minute speech by him repeated 4 times an hour on the news rather than that beating around the bush for 9 minutes and summary in the final minute that was Gordon's resignation.

If he became leader, i'd vote for Labour just to keep him in power. And not for politics either.

Jeez, even the Governator would do. Who'd not vote for him?

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course. Its going to be Greece 2, and we all know how much worse that was than the original.

Didn't the markets open to surprising growth yesterday due to the Greece deal?

Yep, though not to the level they were at before the whole thing. Hopefully the general trend will be up for a while now, but they could be held back while this gets cleared up.

Yeah, although there might not actually be one, even if it is looking likely.

I felt sorry for Brown during the speech. Although I would feel sorry for almost anybody, he seemed to be a genuine guy. Anyway, I look forward to seeing Cameron fail, even if it is less likely now that they have some actual brains on their side. It's like they're going to get rid of their shit, nonsensical policies now that the Lib Dems are pressuring them.

The failure won't be as strong.

To be fair, he's going to have to make a fuck-tonne of harsh decisions to get us out of the deficit, so by the end of his term he'll be even more hated, and hopefully not re-elected.
Which is why I'd prefer to see a minority government... chance to get rid of him within the year!

Didn't Cameron promise a "sack your MP" policy? Can we not extend this...? :p

They also said stuff like "choose who runs the police". I myself can't see normal folk bothering to decide, so it will be down to the organized criminals to select a candidate for us.

They also said stuff like "choose who runs the police". I myself can't see normal folk bothering to decide, so it will be down to the organized criminals to select a candidate for us.

This whole "run your school" thing is fucking bollocks! Its a nice notion but can it realistically succeed? Hmm.

While this is not what I wanted but I'm going to give it a bit of time and see if they will reach a proper coalition and 'mix and match', or whether Cameron will rule and Clegg will be nothing more than a passive bottom. Unfortunately its wait and see at the moment.

Also; the Tories policy about putting teens into some kind of service to keep them from being knife-wielding hoodies that Caine was backing...is that mandatory (if it goes through)? It concerns me but I know little about it but was wondering if someone could explain it/point me in the right direction.

Edited by Ashley