NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

EDIT: nothing to see here folks.

Edited by -Dem0-

I guessed as much, had you not told me that, then this point alone had me laughing:

* This update will add the application "Nintendo Network" to the 3DS.

I can't seem to find the "Sega, Namco Bandai, Capcom cross-over thread" so I'll just post some stuff here.

I've been looking into it on the web and some get the feeling that it's a massive cross-over project, with the chromosomes being parts of characters from each respective company.

If this is true, I could easily see a SPRITE-BASED FIGHTING GAME on the 3DS.

That's right, sprite-based. (Because of the pixelated chromosomes)

Do you guys have any thoughts on this project?

1332543627.jpg

You forgot to mention the chromossomes are displayed on the official website.

I saw them a while back. Recognized Zero, Ken, Batsu and Jin, but not much else. If it is a huge crossover, I'm betting on RPG or sRPG. And begging for Skies of Arcadia representation.

And who the hell could've misspelled Frank's name?

Imma just check my remaining StreetPass Accompl-

aeaes.jpg

Get three identical Puzzle Swap pieces in a row using Play Coins!

Come on :eek:

Imma just check my remaining StreetPass Accompl-

aeaes.jpg

Come on :eek:

If you're into accomplishments then that is a really stupid one.. but I do have it :hmm: In fact, I think I got the same Twilight Princess piece 4 or 5 times in a row after having already got that piece many times in the past. It just felt like such a waste of my play coins :nono:

'NINTENDO achievements: taunting you with the near impossible'

Something to look forward to for the achievement-fans then, because who knows what they'll be throwing at us on the Wii U :laughing:

Oh dear.

I think my 3DS might be terminally ill. It won't come on. It's charged and everything. But no matter how hard I mash the power button down, it doesn't come on. Maybe there's a rattling sound from inside if I shake it, but I don't know if that's my mind playing tricks on me because I already think it's broken.

It's less than a year old...

I don't know if it's my imagination, but the sound on mine was distorting earlier. Oh dear...

Maybe there's a rattling sound from inside if I shake it

When the 3DS is moved/shaked there are sounds that come from it; this is usually the built in pedometer. Does it sound 'Awkward' or 'Different'?

Believe it or not, my 3DS was out of order for about 1 month (Major water spill) I left it to dry and it's been working fine ever since. (it's been at least 5 months since the incident)

Have you tried leaving the console alone for at least a day?

Edited by -Dem0-

Have you tried leaving the console alone for at least a day?

Is that even possible? :heh: I find myself switching my 3DS on every day at some point even if it's just to check for messages.

I don't know if it's my imagination, but the sound on mine was distorting earlier. Oh dear...

Oh dear.

I think my 3DS might be terminally ill. It won't come on. It's charged and everything. But no matter how hard I mash the power button down, it doesn't come on. Maybe there's a rattling sound from inside if I shake it, but I don't know if that's my mind playing tricks on me because I already think it's broken.

It's less than a year old...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

iwata.jpg

Well it started working last night as mysteriously as it stopped working. Seems fine now. I remain suspicious.

Well it started working last night as mysteriously as it stopped working. Seems fine now. I remain suspicious.

Fingers crossed it'll be fine, I need you in the Mario Kart league!!

Does anyone now when do we get a update for the Nintendo 3DS I want Nintendo Zone

Hi guys, i am thinking of buying the 3DS but i have been seeing reports of an updated 3DS with the shoulder buttons (or something like that) should i buy the 3DS know (seeing as it is affordable these days) or wait for the updated 3DS later in the year or whenever it launches?

Hi guys, i am thinking of buying the 3DS but i have been seeing reports of an updated 3DS with the shoulder buttons (or something like that) should i buy the 3DS know (seeing as it is affordable these days) or wait for the updated 3DS later in the year or whenever it launches?

Go ahead and get it now. It's pretty unlikely that they're gonna release a redesign anytime soon (their attention at E3 will no doubt be almost entirely on the Wii U's launch and I doubt they'd want to overshadow its release with a redesigned 3DS) and if it ever does happen, it's unlikely to include the 2nd circle pad since there's no way they'd be able to fit 4 shoulder buttons onto the console.

Plus there's no immediate need for a 3DS redesign, since the console is selling like gangbusters now and unlike the GBA and DS, which were designed with lots of empty space inside the console that could be cut away to make for a smaller redesigned version, the 3DS was designed to be as small as possible from the outset - with no room to fit anything else in.

It's already dirt cheap and there's loads of great games available already (not to mention the entire DS/DSi library!)

Edited by Dcubed

Does anyone now when do we get a update for the Nintendo 3DS I want Nintendo Zone

Nintendo Zone is the app for airports and stuff. You download it when you're at a nintendo zone, not with an update. I have it now!

Apparently all you need to do change your router's SSID (can't remember to what though) and it should show up.

Nintendo Zone is the app for airports and stuff. You download it when you're at a nintendo zone, not with an update. I have it now!

Apparently there's going to be an update that sends it to all 3DSs. Nothing to get excited about though, canand - it's pretty boring.

Apparently there's going to be an update that sends it to all 3DSs. Nothing to get excited about though, canand - it's pretty boring.

USA get to watch Pokemon on it

I think its worth it too. I was gonna hold out for the inevitable redesign but the price drop and Mario 3DL bundled with ice white 3DS got my attention and has been worth it. Theres a great library of software there now... and the 3D wow factor is just really cool. :heh:

If there are any games that you really want to right now then get the 3DS. If you think you can wait then you should wait, because if you don't have any games to play then the 3DS is pretty useless :P

No one really knows what the new 3DS will look like, when it'll come out or if Nintendo will even make one but my personal hunch is that the new 3DS will be bigger, similar to the DSi XL.