NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

Don't really like it personally.

Another image...

3DS-Midnight-Purple-3.jpg

That looks a bit shit, however if it's purple like in the image before, then I'm jealous. They've managed to weave some sort of magic into the sheen of the coloured 3DSes imo(still look at my zelda one and wish it wasn't black :()

I would totally have gone for a purple 3DS if I'd had the choice.

Ah, well. The red one is pretty sexy, too.

The white is the best.

I be biased. :grin:

But yep that purple is very sexy. Just waiting for a green one now for Luigi's Mansion 2 and we're set!

Oh...my GOODNESS! How awesome would that be?

1132573765.jpg

you hit the jack-pot there Aneres, green is my #1

I'm still hoping for a gold limited edition zelda one, i've had gold Gameboys/DS's since they've been doing them, or yellow if i go back to my original gameboy

Expecting a Black/White Contrasted one released in Japan this June

Expecting a Black/White Contrasted one released in Japan this June

Soooo, basically a re-badged and tattooed Ice White 3DS? (Honestly, I'd be stunned if it didn't happen!)

I'm still hoping for a gold limited edition zelda one, i've had gold Gameboys/DS's since they've been doing them, or yellow if i go back to my original gameboy

They did a black one with gold logos and stuff.

They did a black one with gold logos and stuff.

I know but i want it inverted to that, Gold with Black logo's and stuff

might just buy one of those and sell my Aqua

I know but i want it inverted to that, Gold with Black logo's and stuff

might just buy one of those and sell my Aqua

This, completely. Was really really disappointed they went with black for the Zelda one(but I got it anyway, for similar reasons of having had all the zelda editions so far), but it REALLY would have been better had they flipped the colour scheme. Though I've had this rant before so I'll stop, but it's nice to find a kindred spirit :D

Was discussing the line up of 3DS games being released over the next 2-3 months with Mokong while playing MW3 earlier, and it came to attention there's quite a few of them :-

May 25th - Mario Tennis Open

June 8th - Rayman Origins 3D

June 15th - Heroes of Ruin

June 29th - Spirit Camera

June 29th - LEGO Batman 2

July 6th - Theatrhythm : Final Fantasy

July 20th - Kingdom Hearts 3D

August - New Super Mario Bros 2

That's quite a decent line-up, especially when compared to the drought of last year, and we have no idea what downloadable gems we'll see on the eShop either!

It's set up to be a great summer! I'll at least be getting 5 of those games. The previous two seasons have also been really good, if this is anything to go by Autumn/Winter could very well be a blast.

Maybe Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, Black/White 2, Paper Mario & Mask of Miracle to come before the turn of the year?

Hurry up E3!

June 8th - Rayman Origins 3D

June 29th - Spirit Camera

June 29th - LEGO Batman 2

July 6th - Theatrhythm : Final Fantasy

July 20th - Kingdom Hearts 3D

Just these for me (and I'm not exactly very excited about NSMB2 either). The lineup is looking a bit thin IMO.

Right now, more than anything else, I just want Monster Hunter 3G :(

Oh and fuck Iwata's "western" support. With the exception of stuff from small devs like Renegade Kid, Shinen and Wayforward, they're just gonna be second hand table scraps that they wouldn't even wipe iOS' arse with :mad: Fuck them, work on getting more games localised for the 3DS instead!

Edited by Dcubed

No Heroes of Ruin or Kingdom Hearts? or you just unsure?

No Heroes of Ruin or Kingdom Hearts? or you just unsure?

I'm not interested in Kingdom Hearts (never liked any of the games in the series) and Heroes or Ruin, while it looks to have potential and is being made with a lot of heart, I'm still very unsure about. The framerate still looks low and the design, while an interesting take on the dungeon crawler, looks like it might get boring fast.

If there was any game that desperately needed an eShop demo, it's Heroes of Ruin.

Mostly, I'm just pissed off about the lack of a Monster Hunter 3G EU/US announcement. That's my most wanted 3DS game right now by far and it looks like it might not make it over here :mad:

For me.

Heroes of Ruin looks like it will be fun in multiplayer, might fill the PSO gap for a while.

Tempted to go digital for NSMB2 since it's the first one to be offered for DD.

One Piece Unlimited Cruise 2 is out 6th July according to Amazon for anyone interested.

Maybe Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, Black/White 2, Paper Mario & Mask of Miracle to come before the turn of the year?

Hurry up E3!

...and third party 3DS software, and all those Wii U games :o

Need more time....and money.....

Just these for me...

For me, Spirit Camera can wait, especially as it's only a few hours long .