NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

I'm still bitter over Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Wiiware... It's lack of a western release is just baffling! :weep:

You wouldn't say that if you had played them...

You wouldn't say that if you had played them...

What was wrong with it? Obviously I wouldn't expect it to be as story heavy as the DS titles, but the core gameplay seemed to be there (and the tower mechanic looked like lots of fun)

What was wrong with it? Obviously I wouldn't expect it to be as story heavy as the DS titles, but the core gameplay seemed to be there (and the tower mechanic looked like lots of fun)

It was a Mystery Dungeon game for a start :p

It was a Mystery Dungeon game for a start :p

Oh BAH! Some of us do like the MD games you know :rolleyes:

Oh BAH! Some of us do like the MD games you know :rolleyes:

:p

The lack of narrative really damage the game. There was little progression and it was contrived

:p

The lack of narrative really damage the game. There was little progression and it was contrived

Great! So I know it's worth playing then :D Just a shame I cant :mad:

Oh well, guess I'll just have to import a JPN Wii eventually.

Great! So I know it's worth playing then :D Just a shame I cant :mad:

Oh well, guess I'll just have to import a JPN Wii eventually.

I wouldn't for that. Seriously. Even my friends who like Dungeon games don't like the WiiWare ones

I wouldn't for that. Seriously. Even my friends who like Dungeon games don't like the WiiWare ones

Either way, there's still Captain Rainbow (and Wiis are dirt cheap anyway)

Has anyone got any 3DS screen protector recommendations? I'm a little funny about any adhesive but that's all I can find. For DS/Lite I used Nusheild, they're excellent and non-adhesive but their inventory has changed and they're not able to provide the protector I want.

Any thoughts people?

3DS screen protector recommendations?

My recommendation?

Don't buy them as they are a waste of money, just so long as you're not using excessive pressure on your touch screen - and why would you be? - then you'll be just fine... the only thing it might help with is cleaning as inevitably you get a load of bit of dust and dirt on the screen from general use but this can be cleaned off relatively easily anyway.

Indeed I've just cleaned both of my 3DS screens and yes I have noticed a small scratch on the touch screen ::shrug: it's really not a deal-breaker though, just something that happens through use eventually... it's not even noticable when the system is turned on so I'd say only bother with the protectors if you're really bothered about getting the odd scratch on the touch screen.

This would destroy my little world. Honestly.

There's your answer then! :hehe:

The website for Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers, the 3DS remake is going to be released in JP on August 30, 2012.

You can check out the website here, although there's nothing on it apart from the release date.

The website for Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers, the 3DS remake is going to be released in JP on August 30, 2012.

You can check out the website here, although there's nothing on it apart from the release date.

Come on Ghostlight/Atlus!

My recommendation?

Don't buy them as they are a waste of money, just so long as you're not using excessive pressure on your touch screen - and why would you be? - then you'll be just fine... the only thing it might help with is cleaning as inevitably you get a load of bit of dust and dirt on the screen from general use but this can be cleaned off relatively easily anyway.

Indeed I've just cleaned both of my 3DS screens and yes I have noticed a small scratch on the touch screen ::shrug: it's really not a deal-breaker though, just something that happens through use eventually... it's not even noticable when the system is turned on so I'd say only bother with the protectors if you're really bothered about getting the odd scratch on the touch screen.

I dropped my DS about a few months back, and didn't realise for weeks that I must have lost the stylus at the same time/not picked it up. I've bought some off ebay but it crushed me a little bit yesterday as I was using one for Mass Attack and could feel it slightly scratching the screen :( Looking at it it seems smooth as, but it just catches sometimes and makes me sad. Does anyone know where to get official ones/how much for?

I dropped my DS about a few months back, and didn't realise for weeks that I must have lost the stylus at the same time/not picked it up. I've bought some off ebay but it crushed me a little bit yesterday as I was using one for Mass Attack and could feel it slightly scratching the screen :( Looking at it it seems smooth as, but it just catches sometimes and makes me sad. Does anyone know where to get official ones/how much for?
Amazon (and probably other places), have several 'Nintendo licenced' stylus packs for sale.

I don't know if they're effectively exactly the same as Nintendo's own and just the way they are publically distributed?

May need to contact Nintendo for an official-official one/to find out about it.

Argos has some sort of official set. Bit expensive at £9.99 though.

I saw a official set in Gamestation before, only ever seen it in one store. Might be closed now though :woops:

Edited by Ike

The US is getting a purple 3DS in May, I want.

3oCVy.png

Edited by bryanee

I'm presuming these new colours rule out an immediate redesign :( So if they're going colour crazy bring out a yellow one and I'm there!

I think that the Flame Red's title of Best Looking 3DS Model has finally been usurped!

WANT!

I'm presuming these new colours rule out an immediate redesign :( So if they're going colour crazy bring out a yellow one and I'm there!

I think Nintendo's financial situation and the fact they're selling the 3DS at a loss goes against the possibility of an imminent redesign