NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

I have football Big Brother

Well thank heavens for small mercies... :indeed:

Back on-topic, at the moment I'm not too concerend about what's getting released months/half a year down the line as I just can't wait for Starfox. :)

Well I got my hands on my 3DS today :)

Just doing the update, it's taken 15 minutes so far, and less than quarter of the way through. How long did it take everyone else?

Well I got my hands on my 3DS today :)

Just doing the update, it's taken 15 minutes so far, and less than quarter of the way through. How long did it take everyone else?

Nothing like that long, just a few minutes. I can only hope the reason it's taking so long is because of the accumulated updates you may need.

The videos take quite a long time though.

I am psyched for Starfox. After playing it at the Nintendo E3 event it's just as good as I remember. GET HYPED PEOPLE!

Nothing like that long, just a few minutes. I can only hope the reason it's taking so long is because of the accumulated updates you may need.

The videos take quite a long time though.

It's okay now, updates took around 25 minutes, but they're done.

downloaded the 3d Pokedex :grin:

Nintendo 3DS + Ocarina of Time + Mercenaries, ORDERED!

Very very good choice of games if you dont mind my saying so :grin:

Just been on here http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/systems/nintendo_3ds_ambassador_programme_44250.html#faq and it does not say anything about how can you see if you are a ambassador

The games are due tomorrow yes? Just wait one day then go to the E-shop... the games should be available for download if you're eligible.

Surely it's as simple as that? ::shrug:

Q: Can I still register for the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Programme?

A: If you bought your Nintendo 3DS system before August 12th, you are still eligible to join the programme. You will need either: a) to have created a Friend Code and connected your Nintendo 3DS system to the Internet before August 12th OR b) have your proof of purchase for your Nintendo 3DS system. Note you need only to fulfil ONE of these criteria.

As long as you bought it before that date and connected to the internet, your fine.

Has anyone got the games yet becuse Japan and USA have and its not 1sr September in USA

Has anyone got the games yet becuse Japan and USA have and its not 1sr September in USA

europe screwed again!

NOE are a joke!

europe screwed again!

NOE are a joke!

Come on NOE We want the games aswell.

Got four StreetPasses today, but also noticed a couple of things about the 3DS:

* No one in real life actually calls it the 3DS - they call it the 3D DS. The name seemed brilliant at the time, but I think it was too clever for its own good.

* Mud sticks. I was talking about the 3DS when a woman confidently informed me "They make you feel sick and give you headaches". I said "Nah, they're great, and you can always turn the 3D off". She looked at me like I was talking a foreign language and replied "Well, that's what I heard on the grapevine".

I'd be amazed if Nintendo don't show off a redesign on Sept 13th, put it that way.

* Mud sticks. I was talking about the 3DS when a woman confidently informed me "They make you feel sick and give you headaches". I said "Nah, they're great, and you can always turn the 3D off". She looked at me like I was talking a foreign language and replied "Well, that's what I heard on the grapevine".

I hate that people still believe this. There are health warnings and a 3D slider for a reason. If they actually made people that sick then they probably wouldn't be on sale!

Not sure about the whole redesign thing, would be a bit of a kick in the teeth for all of us who bought it at launch only for it to be changed 6 months later.

I hate that people still believe this. There are health warnings and a 3D slider for a reason. If they actually made people that sick then they probably wouldn't be on sale!

Yep, but I'm afraid I know more than one person who believes it. The oddest thing is they just can't comprehend the idea of turning the 3D off.

Not sure about the whole redesign thing, would be a bit of a kick in the teeth for all of us who bought it at launch only for it to be changed 6 months later.

I don't think the new design would be available until next year anyway. A 3DS XL 12 months after launch wouldn't be too bad, in my opinion. I wouldn't be too put out.

I get the feeling they want to sell off the original stock, then begin to sell a model they can make more money off/sell for a cheaper price. Of course, I may be completely wrong.

I'd be amazed if Nintendo don't show off a redesign on Sept 13th, put it that way.

What, without the 3D? ;)

I very very much doubt Nintendo will be showing a redesign. I haven't heard any rumblings about it, but I have heard rumblings of lots of new software

I very very much doubt Nintendo will be showing a redesign. I haven't heard any rumblings about it, but I have heard rumblings of lots of new software

And this definitely does include a new mega hardcore massive real-time-battles Pokémon MMO, right?