N-Europe

Make pancakes not love

dan-likes-trees

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I literally jumped up from my bed and knocked my sprite cans off myself when my friend said... "Isn't pancake day tomorrow?"

I then rapidly looked at my calendar to see if it was true and upon revelation that it is indeed tomorrow began jumping up and down excitedly! :grin:

Getting even more excited that she is gonna be cooking some. yum yum yum. :D:D:D

It's pancake day, pancake day. Pppppp-pancake day!*

I don't see why we have to cut out the love in order to make pancakes though.

I have mine with butter, brown sugar and lemon or orange. I bought large Happy Eggs in preparation. However I am concerned that my cold will have escalated to the point of no-taste by the time I get home :(

Also I just remembered I only have a square frying pan and a wok. So either tiny fat pancakes or square pancakes with ridges.

(*interweb points to anyone who knows what that's from)

It's pancake day, pancake day. Pppppp-pancake day!*

I don't see why we have to cut out the love in order to make pancakes though.

I have mine with butter, brown sugar and lemon or orange. I bought large Happy Eggs in preparation. However I am concerned that my cold will have escalated to the point of no-taste by the time I get home :(

Also I just remembered I only have a square frying pan and a wok. So either tiny fat pancakes or square pancakes with ridges.

(*interweb points to anyone who knows what that's from)

You mean a griddle pan?

bigprod225.jpeg

Hmm, I reckon tiny fat pancakes ftw. I will be making medium fat pancakes, they're always best fat. Also griddles aren't really designed for that kind of thing (though woks aren't either, but meh) and will cook the batter unevenly.

Edited by Supergrunch

seriously, you can buy pre made pancake mix/batter in bottles these days!

Isn't it a bit strange how loads of people seem to like them and yet this is the only day in the year they actually bother to make them! As though there's some law against it!

To be fair, I can have them sometimes when I'm seriously in the mood for some cheering up but today for some reason, I REALLY need them right now, lol.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!