N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

Well done Serebii. Applause for the day.

You been busy as all hell?

Amazing Pokemon

Warubiaru (Final evo crocodile)

Abagoora (Evo turtle) !!!!!!!!

Dasutodasu (Evo garbage bag) !!!!!!!!

Koaruhii (Duck)

Shibirudon (Electric fish)

Kumashan/Tsunbea (Polar bears) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sazando (Dark dragon...everyone will use)

Urugamosu (Fire bug)

Insekuta (Bug/Steel)

Cool Pokemon

Gamageroge (Blue frog)

Pendoraa (Centipede final evo)

Iwaparesu (Evo hermit crab)

Desukan (Egypt ghost)

Baibanira (Ice cream)

Nattorei (Grass Steel)

Goruggo (Ground ghost)

Shit WTF Pokemon

Tabuune (Weird dream cow thing)

Gochiruzeru (Emo psychich bitch) UGH. All three of em.

Overall the Pokemon are really....weird. But I like them a lot.

BRING ON THE SHINIES! :D

------------

I am happy that the reward for choosing another bloody Fire/Fighting legendary is the best of the three element monkeys.

Anyone know who their team is gonna be yet? I've got my eye on several. GARBAGE FTW.

Some of fake fanarts are real pokemons. :o

Its this some kind of Karate strong test pokemon?

isshu-pokemon-38.jpgisshu-pokemon-39.jpgisshu-pokemon-40.jpg

It's a Farfetch'd on acid. Leeks? Fuck no, girders are the future.

That is very shit, if I imported games I'd be well pissed.

If you sacrificed GBA playback for a shitty camera, you deserve everything you get.

Pretty much echoing what I said on UPN

Wow..Gen 5 fucking sucks, I knew that would be the case since the first set of Pokemon were released, there are a couple good ones, Candelabra one, the Fossil Turtle, the hermit crab is cool, it's evo..not so cool. Do like the crocs final evo.

Polar Bear sucks, Cuebear/Polaris is a hell of a lot better (My own Custom Pokes) =p The Ice cream is pathetic, I thought it was a Smogon thing but damn that's got to be the worst design ever..ok the shit holding banana manta ray is shocking. WTF is dasutodasu..it looks like it doesn't want to be alive.

Worst gen of Pokes ever, I'm looking forward to the games though, they look amazing, just wish we could get the older Pokes as well.

Flipnote studio and better Ram!? Wow. Certainly worth not importing over.

Your problem was the GBA slot, and now you have a different one. Yes I agree the no importing thing is retarded.

But the shitty camera, as shitty as it is, was enormous fun when I was playing with it with my friends. We messed around with it for about 5 hours and couldn't stop laughing. It was great fun.

Flipnote Studio is amazing, you can't diss it. Maybe if you have no creativity you won't enjoy it but you can't say it's not worth it.

And if it wasn't for the better wi-fi connection, I wouldn't be able to get online with my router. So I think for me, being able to play online with my friends is worth not being able to import a game that would be pretty terrible since I don't understand a word of Japanese.

Your problem was the GBA slot, and now you have a different one. Yes I agree the no importing thing is retarded.

I have no different problem. My personal issue is that I don't want to sacrifice the dual power of using one console for something you and your friends laughed about for 5 hours.

Flipnote Studio is amazing, you can't diss it. Maybe if you have no creativity you won't enjoy it but you can't say it's not worth it.

I'm not dissing it, even with my amazing creative prowess.

So I think for me, being able to play online with my friends is worth not being able to import a game that would be pretty terrible since I don't understand a word of Japanese.

I wasn't referring to the Japanese version, I was referring to the US version. Or is the DSi only region locked against Japanese games. (This is going on my potentially incorrect information that with DS games NTSC and PAL are still different)

Right of wrong - either way, I still prefer the power of not swapping between my GBA and DS to that of a camera and some "creative" software which I wouldn't use nearly half as much.

I assumed it just meant Japanese because of the tweet, didn't think of US copies.

Well clearly you don't want a DSi, doesn't mean it's not worth it for other people and that they deserve to not be able to import games because they don't mind using a GBA to play GBA games.

Well done Serebii. Applause for the day.

You been busy as all hell?

Amazing Pokemon

Shibirudon (Electric fish)[/color]

The really amazing thing, it has Levitate...It has no weaknesses.

I heard that there were meant to be 2 Alien sort of pokemon?

#649 Genosekuto looks like a Tyranid to me.

Scrolling through a couple times I've decided

Smug Dragon (497 Jaroda)

Broccoli Monkey (511 Yanappu)

Happy Mole (529 Mojuryuu)

Angry Fish (550 Basurao)

Rad Croc (553 Warubiaru)

Metroid's Second Cousin (579 Rankurusu)

Ghost Chandelier (609 Shanderaa)

Axe Head (612 Ononokusu)

Angry Snowflake (615 Furiijio)

Tyranid (649 Genosekuto)

Are the designs I like.

Well clearly you don't want a DSi, doesn't mean it's not worth it for other people and that they deserve to not be able to import games because they don't mind using a GBA to play GBA games.

It's a one thing or the other situation it seems, ignoring GBA you have this:

Ability to import games.

Unability to import games, but can pass the months/whatever taking pictures of your balls and distorting them so they look like Anne Robinson.

If it had it all... DS, GBA, Camera and that other shit you mentioned... Would be a beast.

EDIT: My potential 'mon breakdown. Based on appearance, type and which starter I go with. I'm still not sure on what electric one I'm feeling. Same with Gigigigigigigear, I flit between steel and rock types:

PotentialMon.jpg

Edited by EEVILMURRAY