N-Europe

Have you ever dreamt of dying?

Falcon_BlizZACK

By dying I mean where you actually died. It's a weird experience. Usually I would have a dream like falling from a building but either waking upon collision or something abstract occurs. I died a sudden death, and the feeling was that of instant "switch off" as if you switched your computer off via the power button.

How did you feel afterward?

I think me having such a dream was amplified by me beginning to get 'confirtable' with the thought of death.

I always thought the thing was "If you die in your dreams, you die in real life!", but maybe that's just in Nightmare on Elm St. As obviously...no one could get proof of that being true or not...

I can't quite remember, but I'm fairly sure I have. I know there at least one where I've been killed, but the show goes on (whats happening goes on, and I wasn't really that major a part in it anyway).

No, I've never dreamt that, thankfully. For some reason, I hardly ever think about death. It freaks me out, yes, but I find life very challenging, so I'm always focused on what I want to achieve in life, and that seems to keep scary thoughts at bay.

My favourite dreams:

1) Erotic (of course!)

2) Flying

3) Fighting monsters with my super strength!

PS - King V, your signature is brilliant!

I've had 1 erotic dream in my life (that I remember). Most of mine are just weird situations full of (what I think is clear) symbolism.

Oh, that's a great shame! They are quite rare, but if anyone's got any tips for having more, I'm all ears! On the flipside, I don't think I've ever had a symbolic dream.

Don't think I've ever had an erotic dream. It never seems to go further than hugs or kisses. =P

I think I've had dreams in which I died, but I don't remember how they ended. I do remember one dream where I tried to kill myself in a rusty bathtub, but I failed. But for some reason I seemed paralysed or something; couldn't move, couldn't talk, couldn't do anything. And then my cousin found me and lots of drama followed and I couldn't do anythingggg. It was a disturbing dream haha.

Think I'm gettng bored of life. :( Ive also been very conscious of death these days. (Going to be fighting a lot of great taekwondo fighters next year ;)

I dunno.

But it was a shocking dream. It felt like resident evil, where you die and while it displays "you are dead", you see your corpse being ravaged. Even though I 'blacked out' I was still sort of conscious of it moments after. Like I knew I was dead. Freaky sht.

Thanks Grazza ;)

In my dreams that center on pain and death, the central focus has always been the idea that you can't feel physical pain in a dream. This has been expressed through funny dreams in which I have been thrown through the air and slammed into a drawer or literally been run over by a car, but just laughing because I couldn't feel anything. One time I had a lucid dream (undeniably the coolest dream of my life ... well, at least it's up there with my erotic dreams) in which Jafar from "Aladdin" was chasing me through my old school grounds (current school grounds at the time). At some point the absurdity of it all dawned on me and, having just recently been reading about lucid dreams, I realised it was a dream and that I could then attempt to control it, which I did. I think it changed, but I only remember it ending at that point. Whether anything came after it, I don't recall.

By dying I mean where you actually died. It's a weird experience. Usually I would have a dream like falling from a building but either waking upon collision or something abstract occurs. I died a sudden death, and the feeling was that of instant "switch off" as if you switched your computer off via the power button.

How did you feel afterward?

I think me having such a dream was amplified by me beginning to get 'confirtable' with the thought of death.

I dream about my death about once or twice a month...it's kind of freaky. I've been stabbed in the street and been left to bleed to death, I've been shot in the head, I've LITERALLY had a fight to the death...it's kind of weird, haha. But they were good dreams, like most of the dreams I have.

My favourite dreams:

1) Erotic (of course!)

2) Flying

3) Fighting monsters with my super strength!

Hell yeah to the first and second but I've never fought a monster, lol. My third one would be adrenaline-based. It's like a cross between Crank, Mirror's Edge, Heroes, Die Hard and Fight Club...totally awesome.

...I think I might try and keep a sort of dream book and write my dreams in it, I bet I'd tell some awesome stories :D:D:D

Perhaps more times than I would like. But as once spoken by the great Zelos Pretty boys die young anyway. I think in one dream I was shot through the eye, and then I fell somewhere. Normally if I do die in a dream it's taking the bullet for someone or something along those lines.

Perhaps more times than I would like. But as once spoken by the great Zelos Pretty boys die young anyway. I think in one dream I was shot through the eye, and then I fell somewhere. Normally if I do die in a dream it's taking the bullet for someone or something along those lines.

Provided you thereby save someone good or innocent, it's really the best way to die, is it not?

Yes. Several times. The main one I remember is being shot straight in my mouth and dying slowly as the blood poured out. :) Dying in your dreams is boring though. I wake up from that like "meh"

I want the EPIC dreams where you ride the Moon Giraffe to an unknown land of garden gnomes who fish for bathroom objects BUT on your way up you are chased by several overweight librarians who are trying to throw staplers at you but then they are taken down by the almighty one armed golden jar of obesity that can only speak in 3 different languages one of which is used so he can communicate by those who have been accidently killed by tooth brushes. Along the way you also lose your trousers and end up having spoons for legs and have to eat different varities of icecreams through your eyes. There is a hot air balloon that you fuse together with so when you speak fire comes out of your wrists. Equally you meet someone called Flengle a mysterious art dealer who sells piano's to asian dwarves because his husband left him for an unsually shaped biscuit tin named mark and not only took his only child with them but also stole his satchel of peanuts as well.

Yes. Several times. The main one I remember is being shot straight in my mouth and dying slowly as the blood poured out. :) Dying in your dreams is boring though. I wake up from that like "meh"

I want the EPIC dreams where you ride the Moon Giraffe to an unknown land of garden gnomes who fish for bathroom objects BUT on your way up you are chased by several overweight librarians who are trying to throw staplers at you but then they are taken down by the almighty one armed golden jar of obesity that can only speak in 3 different languages one of which is used so he can communicate by those who have been accidently killed by tooth brushes. Along the way you also lose your trousers and end up having spoons for legs and have to eat different varities of icecreams through your eyes. There is a hot air balloon that you fuse together with so when you speak fire comes out of your wrists. Equally you meet someone called Flengle a mysterious art dealer who sells piano's to asian dwarves because his husband left him for an unsually shaped biscuit tin named mark and not only took his only child with them but also stole his satchel of peanuts as well.

ExplodingHead.jpg

Provided you thereby save someone good or innocent, it's really the best way to die, is it not?

Well I've always wanted to have some sort of honourable death where I'm protecting those who matter to me most. But knowing my luck it will be something stupid like slipping on a banana or something.

But yeah I would sooo go for one of those dramatic saving the one you love sort of deaths. But life is good too so I'm not in any hurry to kick the bucket.

I've dreamt that I've died a couple times, one where I had been attacked by a shark (for some random reason) and the other was protecting friends in a fight.

In both, after dying was similar in the respect it was like an out of body experience. However in the dream where I had been protecting my friends I did come back to life with fairly insane strength and rage after one of my friends had been beaten to near death... awesome dream that one was!

I've had some odd dreams before, although, I can't clearly recall one where I died. Has else had a dream one night, and then wake up in the really early hours before the "Story" of the dream is finished, and then, when you fall back asleep and your new dream is almost like a sequel, or continuation of the last one? I've even sometimes had that happen between different nights.

Nah, can't say I have. Don't remember any.

It's always been other people dying in my dreamy-boos...like the one that involved a friend getting her head chainsawed off the night after a Resi 4 bender, and I just watched her twitching corpse lie on the ground, blood gushing from her stump, while her head lay a couple feet away, her blank face staring up at me...

Fuck, it's a good thing I'm not a psychopath otherwise that would have been an erotic dream. :blank: